Is that legal?

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've sold my underwear and speedos on the internet.....I don't believe it's illegal in the USA to sell used clothing!......It's also amazing what people will pay for a big dicked guys used underpants!!!

Or even ones that have been worn for a few days. . . .

chase1001

Experimental Member
Media
I recently had someone tell me that they wanted to buy my used underwear and/or condoms. While the money they were offering me was nice, I want to know if it is legal. I read on the net that some of the people who did it through the mail got arrested.

But is it legal to do a face-to-face exchange?

Sounds like a good business venture go for it

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I recently had someone tell me that they wanted to buy my used underwear and/or condoms. While the money they were offering me was nice, I want to know if it is legal. I read on the net that some of the people who did it through the mail got arrested.

Just really quickly, Dan... I'd be a bit concerned about sending my cum/used condoms to someone else. I mean, you don't know what they are doing with it. What if they use it to impregnate themselves and suddenly you are stuck with paying childsupport.

Or you could get framed at a crime. ( I watch too much tv):biggrin1:

EDIT: Side note, if it's just boxers, that's not a big deal.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
It depends on the state you live in, and the method you use to ship. It is illegal to send bodily fluids/samples through the mail unless they are properly indentified. They have to be packaged a certain way, and have a big biohazard warning on them. If you don't ship them right, you can be fined big time. As the postie peep, I can tell you that one for true.
We handle blood, dna samples of the gross kind, and fecal samples being sent to the VA Clinic.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have no idea, I would think a face-to-face meeting would be okay, though I would be concerned about your safety. My guess is the rules vary by state. It is an interesting question though.

I have had a few men here ask me to send them my previously worn, yet unwashed panties so that they could masturbate into them. I always say no. I like my panties, I have no desire to sell or give them away. :smile:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Someone mentioned eBay, but I'm pretty sure that several years back they stopped allowing the sale of used undies, they said, for health code reasons. But before they did, I remember some pretty nasty items offered there. For a while afterwards, there were people selling "clean and laundred, per eBay rules" underwear, and then adding at the bottom that the seller could be contacted to "customize" the order, as a way around the rules.

I had a guy, that I was video chatting with, ask me if I took "requests". I asked what kind of requests, and he told me that he was willing to pay for a pair of my underwear, if they'd been worn for a day, I'd cum all over them, put them in a zip-lock bag, and sent them to him.

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Given that in many states the resale of returned undergarments and bathing suits is not permitted, I would say that it's probably illegal however the likelihood of being arrested and prosecuted is low and the penalty for conviction is probably small.

But if I were to do it I would use FedEx or UPS to make sure that I was not in violation of some postal statute. My understanding is that postal crimes are federal offenses.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Some fool mailed a pair of nasty used briefs to a peep in this city. They didn't even have sense enough to put them in an envelope. They mailed them in a ziplock bag. Sheesh. Now you better be nice to us. We know allllll your business.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Someone mentioned eBay, but I'm pretty sure that several years back they stopped allowing the sale of used undies, they said, for health code reasons. But before they did, I remember some pretty nasty items offered there. For a while afterwards, there were people selling "clean and laundred, per eBay rules" underwear, and then adding at the bottom that the seller could be contacted to "customize" the order, as a way around the rules.

I had a guy, that I was video chatting with, ask me if I took "requests". I asked what kind of requests, and he told me that he was willing to pay for a pair of my underwear, if they'd been worn for a day, I'd cum all over them, put them in a zip-lock bag, and sent them to him.
I've sold items eBay just as you described......the thing you have to be careful on eBay is their "pic police".....any sign of an erection and your item get's shunted into their mature audience section......Naughtybids.com lets you show anything you want to drive your price up...

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
If it didn't have registration required, I'd go peek at naughtybids. Forget registering.
On ebay, I see a lot of current sellers posting the disclaimer for ebay that they are not selling the one in the photo. One even says, Ebay don't take down my ad. I'm not selling the one in the photo.

chase1001

Experimental Member
Media
Just really quickly, Dan... I'd be a bit concerned about sending my cum/used condoms to someone else. I mean, you don't know what they are doing with it. What if they use it to impregnate themselves and suddenly you are stuck with paying childsupport.

Or you could get framed at a crime. ( I watch too much tv):biggrin1:

EDIT: Side note, if it's just boxers, that's not a big deal.

You make an interesting point in somebody else committing a crime and then leaving your DNA behind.....probably not a good idea after all...