Is the bathmate worth the investment?

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm looking to get a good quality pump but there are so many on the market. I want to add an inch and some girth and don't know where to start. I've been seeing a lot about the Bathmate and they are expensive so I want to know if there are any guys here that have used a Bathmate and did you have good results and are they sustainable or do you go back to your normal size?

Reactions: Leobakker

terrato435

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bathmate is unlikely to give anything more than a temporary boost in size. Its fun to play with for awhile but I got bored of mine and found it was far to easy to hurt yourself.

The manufacturer does a poor job or outlining the risks. Please exercise caution, its really easy to get carried away and hurt yourself. Don't spend more than 5-8 minutes in the tube. You can do as many reps as you want, but you are playing with fire.

The reality is if you can afford it you'll buy one no matter what anyone says, there are endless internet shills that proclaim silly garbage. Not sure if any of its true. What is true, is the risks, you can permanently injure yourself.
Search for those pics online and reconsider. I needed to try to prove to myself it wasn't worth it. That desire is the cornerstone of there business model.

T

Sailingbear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Treyburn, North Carolina, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have one and like it. I use it 15 to 20 mins a day and have noticed some change in girth with much less growth in length. Thus far it has worked as advertised. The design keeps vacuum in the proper range yet frees you from all the tubes. I can walk around the house with it with out the strap, and don't have to be in the shower or tub.

Reactions: HOU_HEADHUNTER
D

deleted983382

I've been using mine for going on 2 years. Great for girth. If you want to add length you have to manually stretc and jelq in addition to the pumping. It's worth it if you're deciding to make a lifestyle change. Check out my pics and blog

YankeeJoe

Legendary Member
Media
I've been using mine for going on 2 years. Great for girth. If you want to add length you have to manually stretc and jelq in addition to the pumping. It's worth it if you're deciding to make a lifestyle change. Check out my pics and blog
I agree. It's added girth, but I need more length. I'm about 6" x 6" but I would like another inch in length . I don't think it's going to happen though ...

D

deleted983382

I agree. It's added girth, but I need more length. I'm about 6" x 6" but I would like another inch in length . I don't think it's going to happen though ...
It will happen if you stick to routine and give yourself a few years of consistency. The guys at thunders place and pe gym preach that enlargement is not a quick endeavor. Unlike all the scams out there. If you want length just use your hands. But the pump will make it fatter over time. My flaccid size has increased and I bulge really nicely even if I don't pump for a day or two.

YankeeJoe

Legendary Member
Media
It will happen if you stick to routine and give yourself a few years of consistency. The guys at thunders place and pe gym preach that enlargement is not a quick endeavor. Unlike all the scams out there. If you want length just use your hands. But the pump will make it fatter over time. My flaccid size has increased and I bulge really nicely even if I don't pump for a day or two.
My penis seems to be thickest after using the Bathmate for a couple days--and then not using it for a couple of days. In other words, it has to recover ...

drpumps

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Again totally agree with Gregie. He is telling the truth! I have been working with my x4o for about a year now and love the results for girth and I have seen some length. I also go jelq after my pump sessions.. Get the bath mate either X30 or x40.

Sailingbear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Today is the end of week five. I have seen some changes. My girth has increased .3 inches giving me 6.3 girth. My length is much slower at .1 inch or 7.1 inches. I use the bathwater twice a day for 15 to 20 mins than follow with Neal and massage. Of the whole 5 weeks I only missed two days when out of town. Not sure how you fly with this in your luggage.

Reactions: deleted983382

drpumps

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Best way to fly with it and I do it all the time is put it in a zip bag or a pull string wine bag and put it in your check bag. It always arrives safe.

Reactions: Sailingbear

Sailingbear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
End of week six and I have seen some changes. The first and most obvious is I am now a shower not a grower. Flaccid I hang at 6 inches long and 5.5 girth. I have tracked each week thus far and my girth increased to 6.3 when erect from 6.0. I think it was slowed by the space in the unit I have an X30 and maxed it out for girth by week three, but I did add some after week 3 just seemed slower. I may need to get the x40. Length is much slower. Just .1 inches in six weeks bring me to 7.2. This is with jelqing before and after each session. I have enjoyed the 6 week study, and will continue using my Bathmaster on a daily basis. Last of all, it has been fun. It is addictive, and for those who worry their wives will find out or think you have flipped out just tell them, mine was OK with it. Told her at the start, and she just laughed and wanted to see it now and then in the tube.

The down side was getting the time. I did 15 min sessions twice a day with breaks. This is a lot longer than I spend in a shower so ten mins are walking around with it swinging. I did not use the strap, did not need it. I did see some fluid buildup in my foreskin a few times, but it went away within an hour an might have streached the foreskin a bit. I did worry if I had added as much length as some that my foreskin would be too short. I have no overhang, and I like my foreskin.

Reactions: deleted983382
D

deleted983382

Great job!!! One tip if I may, keep the air bubble in the tube as small as possible. This makes for a much more intense and efficient session. I keep mine to no bigger than the diameter of a quarter.

Reactions: Sailingbear

Absolutely. The Bathmate kicked up my manual routine and helped me past plateaus.

My dick got a six pack now

Reactions: JJ_Jumbo

You must have an intensive PE routine to benefit from the Bathmate.

drpumps

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hey man congrats. I am so happy for you and your progress. I told you it was worth the investment. Totally agree that the strap is not needed in the shower as long as you trim the bush and shave the cock and balls. Great job man.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
End of week six and I have seen some changes. The first and most obvious is I am now a shower not a grower. Flaccid I hang at 6 inches long and 5.5 girth. I have tracked each week thus far and my girth increased to 6.3 when erect from 6.0. I think it was slowed by the space in the unit I have an X30 and maxed it out for girth by week three, but I did add some after week 3 just seemed slower. I may need to get the x40. Length is much slower. Just .1 inches in six weeks bring me to 7.2. This is with jelqing before and after each session. I have enjoyed the 6 week study, and will continue using my Bathmaster on a daily basis. Last of all, it has been fun. It is addictive, and for those who worry their wives will find out or think you have flipped out just tell them, mine was OK with it. Told her at the start, and she just laughed and wanted to see it now and then in the tube.

The down side was getting the time. I did 15 min sessions twice a day with breaks. This is a lot longer than I spend in a shower so ten mins are walking around with it swinging. I did not use the strap, did not need it. I did see some fluid buildup in my foreskin a few times, but it went away within an hour an might have streached the foreskin a bit. I did worry if I had added as much length as some that my foreskin would be too short. I have no overhang, and I like my foreskin.

You should allow at least a week or more of recovery before taking a measurement for possible permanent gains. Pumping, especially on such an extensive routine, will result in swelling that subsides during recovery.

Blokeboy

Superior Member
Media

2 years have past since this post. Are you still pumping and jelqing?