Is the bigduder a strange sexual deviant?

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you ever been with a squirter?

Are you speaking from past experience, or is this just a fantasy.

I've been with a couple of squirters and, yeah, the squirting was hot, but in the face, no, not really. It was all I could do to try and get out of the way.

Some squirters got some real force behind it, like gettin hit in the face with a fire hose.

i've been with a couple of squirters in my time, but nothing like a fire hose.

Sinnerly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
O.
M.
G.
Squirters.
No. 1 reason i'm gay. :) i don't even like cum that much.
*dry heaves*

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lmfao.
Reminds me of a post I once made...
:: harp plays and screen goes wiggly ::

VOMIT

:: screen focuses back in on Notthe7 shaking her head of the memory ::
No 1 reason you're gay?
how about the fact you like the cack?

SereneBlue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I vote yes because the BigDuder always starts threads in the 3rd Person. Clearly a sign of sexual deviancy.

shaguar

Experimental Member
Media
*RedTube - Sexy teens fucked hard and screaming

basically i like it somewhat like this video from the one minute mark onward

Those chicks were so cute, I wish I knew girls like that. Not good actresses however.

As to your original question - a gentleman would want a woman to squirt in his mouth, and he would swallow. Do you want to be considered a gentleman?

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I mentioned to some friends earlier that if a girl is a squirter, i want her to squirt all over me, in my mouth, on my face, in my hair, on my chest everywhere. they seemed to think that is gross, but you lick box anyway? i think, if anything, it should happen more often.

Sounds perfectly natural to me dude :biggrin1:

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The first time I encountered a squirter I was enjoying oral and it took me by surprise. I quickly realised though it was part of the territory and savoured it for what it was. Besides it was here bed and her washing.:biggrin1: However, I didn’t have a desire to bathe in it, just getting it over my face and in my mouth was sufficient. From what I understand though, more women would be squirtes if they simply went with their feeling by letting go. I had it explained to me that the build up is very akin to and probably confused with wanting a leak, consequently some women are inclined to hold onto it. I imagine too some may hold onto it out of embarrassment and I think it’s a shame if women are denying themselves full pleasure in either situation. :sad:

I've been lucky enough to have been with two women that squirt, the second of those I am still with, I dare say will stay with... she did not know or hear of squirting so I was happy to introduce her to it:biggrin1:. The G-spot massage seems to be the best, (maybe not for all)....either having intercourse lazy dog style...position yourself so your thrusts and the pressure of your cock directly stimulate the spongy area..... Or the finger massage......I ask her to kneel on all fours, I slip up in between her knees sort of 69 style, reach around with one hand inserting two or three fingers at an angle you can massage the magic G.......Hold her in place with my other arm over her back, so she does not squirm away from my tongue which is licking her clit at the same time......squirt heaven.

Just be kind and make sure she has time to breathe between orgasms:biggrin1: