Is the British Royal Wedding Going to be a disaster?

RobbieG

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Charles Finn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I watched the wedding 30 years ago i am not going to watch this one but I wish them the very best
not easy being married let alone getting married in front of the world

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not laughing. My parents came from the UK (and before any cheeky bugger asks, NOT on the First Fleet! :tongue:) and I still have a lot of relatives and family history there, so it's like a 'Motherland' to me.

I'm not a fan of the system of Monarchy, but I have no ill-will against the actual individual members of the Royal family so I wish William and Kate all the best for their wedding and marriage. I don't envy them having to live with all that endless scrutiny and tabloid arseholetry.

As for the Olympics, we are so obsessed with winning that Australia doesn't care what happens as long as we win medals. And they have to be GOLD medals - there was a time when there was something noble and dignified about receiving any medal but now we're such whores that the tally-board is determined by how many Golds, rather than how many medals. We act as though Silver = fail and Bronze = epic fail. I really SMH at that sort of arrogance.

sexualnapalm

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I hope it's not a disaster! I am getting up at 3 am to watch!

I'm such an Anglophile that I love almost all things British. And it may be silly for someone so far away to care, but I do. I mean, come on, how many of us women did not dream of being princesses as little girls? And I'm talking to my gays here too, you know some of you dreamed of being princesses too! *smooches*

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wish them well and I am glad people are enjoying the event. Many people don't have much going on and it is a nice day for them to be positively connected to a social event. I enjoy the history connection and it is fun. In fact, I am taking a cake to work so when we have a break, it will be like sliced wedding cake served. Any excuse for cake is a good excuse. ;)

S

superbot

Royal Wedding: Muslim fanatics plot to burn effigies of Kate Middleton and Prince William | Mail Online

Yet again the country is going to be a worldwide laughing stock. Can we cancel this wedding now please. I also hate to think how s**t the London Olympics will be, the whole world will be lauging at us once more. How I wish Paris or New York had got that Olympics?

What does everyone else think? Bet you Americans, Canadians, Aussies, etc are having a good laugh at Britain.
...and when it's none of the above are you going to come back a give us your words of wisdom?! Happy St Georges day!!

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
You're wrong. Lots of Americans like seeing the pomp and pageantry of the monarchy, and I bet they'll be tuning in to watch. I think on the whole Americans probably don't hate the royal family as much as many Brits seem to either, even though we're glad their yours and not ours.

What does everyone else think? Bet you Americans, Canadians, Aussies, etc are having a good laugh at Britain.
Not nearly as big a laugh as I'm having at your signature line:

"I've got a 12 inch penis." :lmao:

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Isn't there a clause in the TOS about Mail readers? :frown1:

I guess at least he's a troll with a sense of humour.

That would make sense Drifter. So he's actually a Mail reading SPH'er.

Kate and William condoms anyone?

She does call him her big Willie.

Anyway, our Office Boy, should read the ToS, particularly the defnition of being a troll. IMO he defines it so far.

Fish dinner out for me. :sadwavey: :biggrin1:

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's just so very British to worry about what other people will think about our tiny little island. The huge amount of self-loathing is also quite stereotypical for us limeys.

The wedding will be a huge television event, watched by millions of people. People will watch it just to say they tuned in and were a part of it. I know people who want to see what she is wearing and will then carry on with their day - I also know people who are going to London to be a part of the predicted crowds. Similarly there are plenty of people who couldn't give two shits about the whole thing. I will be watching it, probably from the comfort of my own bed enjoying my magnificent day off to the max.

I can say with absolute certainty that it will not be a "disaster" in terms of execution. The day has been planned to the minute and it will be well orchestrated.

If you don't like it then don't watch it, there's no need for any more analysis then that.

PS - Curious, I see your Kate and William condoms and I raise you a Royal Wedding Refridgerator. :wink:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I guess at least he's a troll with a sense of humour.
...and consistent. The troll has 19 posts to date, and 11 of them mention his 12" hard, 8" soft penis.

Here's a recent addition:
Looks about average to me but then again i'm bigger than anyone else on this site (I'm 12 inches erect and 8 inches flaccid) so I suppose it's difficult for me to judge.
..:rolleyes:

Sure, I'll take a pack. Do they come in King size?

Royal Wedding: Muslim fanatics plot to burn effigies of Kate Middleton and Prince William | Mail Online

Yet again the country is going to be a worldwide laughing stock. Can we cancel this wedding now please. I also hate to think how s**t the London Olympics will be, the whole world will be lauging at us once more. How I wish Paris or New York had got that Olympics?

Cheer up, ffs.

It'll be fine - as will the Olympics (many venues are being completed ahead of schedule). :)

Last edited by a moderator: