Is the British Royal Wedding Going to be a disaster?

RobbieG

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not nearly as big a laugh as I'm having at your signature line:

"I've got a 12 inch penis." :lmao:

What's so funny about that? It's just the truth.

Yep, 4 up one side, 4 down the other, and 4 around.

I think you two are jealous because I have a bigger dick than both of you.

Isn't there a clause in the TOS about Mail readers? :frown1:

I guess at least he's a troll with a sense of humour.

That would make sense Drifter. So he's actually a Mail reading SPH'er

The Daily Mail is a respected, popular newspaper so I don't know what your point is.

She does call him her big Willie.

Anyway, our Office Boy, should read the ToS, particularly the defnition of being a troll. IMO he defines it so far.

So because i'm on a forum about big dicks saying that i've got a big dick i'm a troll? That doesn't make any sense.

...and consistent. The troll has 19 posts to date, and 11 of them mention his 12" hard, 8" soft penis.

Here's a recent addition:

..:rolleyes:

Sure, I'll take a pack. Do they come in King size?

What's this website about? It's about big dicks so I don't know what's with me mentioning my big dick.

Cheer up, ffs.

It'll be fine - as will the Olympics (many venues are being completed ahead of schedule). :)

That's what you think. The wedding will be a disaster with loads of different group set to ruin it and the police powerless to do anything about it.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Royal Wedding: Muslim fanatics plot to burn effigies of Kate Middleton and Prince William | Mail Online

Yet again the country is going to be a worldwide laughing stock. Can we cancel this wedding now please. I also hate to think how s**t the London Olympics will be, the whole world will be lauging at us once more. How I wish Paris or New York had got that Olympics?

What does everyone else think? Bet you Americans, Canadians, Aussies, etc are having a good laugh at Britain.

Oh please. Your self loathing attitude is just the epitome of stereotypical old style Brit. We'll put on a spectacular display of pomp and ceremony that will be unrivalled. Don't like it? Don't watch it.

I for one love the way our wonderful nation handles state affairs such as this and will be watching all the way through with pride.

RobbieG

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oh please. Your self loathing attitude is just the epitome of stereotypical old style Brit. We'll put on a spectacular display of pomp and ceremony that will be unrivalled. Don't like it? Don't watch it.

It'll be rubbish compared to the one in China.

I for one love the way our wonderful nation handles state affairs such as this and will be watching all the way through with pride.

Well good for you. I'l be watching with shame when they manage to cock something up.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The only thing I'm laughing about is the unofficial wedding merchandise - particularly this commemorative mug. See if you can spot the right royal fuck-up.....

Attachments

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
And this is why I ADORE you max...simply ADORE you....

:popcorn:
*blushes* Thanks, but you have to stop. I'm very shy, you know. :redface: Please pass the popcorn.

The only thing I'm laughing about is the unofficial wedding merchandise - particularly this commemorative mug. See if you can spot the right royal fuck-up.....
I like how Harry's leering at Kate. That would be a royal fuck-up. Like father, like son? :shock:

sexualnapalm

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah, except for when he's looking for a blow job or a good bottom :wink:

I would gladly oblige. :wink:

*blushes* Thanks, but you have to stop. I'm very shy, you know. :redface: Please pass the popcorn.

Shy my arse. *passes popcorn* :biggrin1:

RobbieG

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay