Is the head of your dick in proportion to the shaft?

How does your cock head compare to the shaft?

• The head of my cock has the same girth as the shaft

Votes: 59 33.0%
  • The head of my cock is narrower than the shaft

Votes: 35 19.6%
  • The head of my cock is wider than the shaft

Votes: 85 47.5%

• Total voters

hoodedbilad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
As you can see from the attached photo, my glans (cock head) is roughly the same girth as the shaft of my cock. It would be interesting to find out what percentage of guys are similar to me and how many have a glans that is either wider (we've all seen those mushroom heads) or narrower than the shaft.

Attachments

As you can see from the attached photo, my glans (cock head) is roughly the same girth as the shaft of my cock. It would be interesting to find out what percentage of guys are similar to me and how many have a glans that is either wider (we've all seen those mushroom heads) or narrower than the shaft.

Maybe it's my eyes but it looks to me that your head is slightly large than the shaft, just from looking at the coronal rim of your glans. I think the other think maybe if this is you at your most erect state. It gets bigger obviously as you get more aroused.

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Head smaller. But shaft is 8 inch girth, so it would be difficult to penetrate with a bigger head.

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
And, dear penis lovers, what is the ideal in way of thicknesss of the head? I have had rave reviews for every penis that it has been my great joy to get close to. Yet, the matter of the proportion of the head to the shaft is, alas, something I have failed to consider. No, all penises do not look the same to me nor do the men to whom those penises belong look the same. But when the friendship has deepened to the point where the penis comes into play that penis becomes important as does myown penis; together we dance the dance of sexual union by which we confirm the bond that exists between us. That's the kind of penis attention which does not worry about dimensions or configuration of the loved one's equipment but basks in the magic of the moment; and, those moments become ever more wonderful with each repeat. We men are, after all, wonderfully made.