Is the Metal Sludge dick chart thing reputable?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was looking at some and saw it said Fred Durst was "average...not too big, not too small". If you ever saw the video, Fred is pretty small...4 1/2" would be a pretty legit answer, 5" is pushing it.

Great ass too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was looking at some and saw it said Fred Durst was "average...not too big, not too small". If you ever saw the video, Fred is pretty small...4 1/2" would be a pretty legit answer, 5" is pushing it.

I disagree. He looked in the true average range in terms of length. 5.5 - 6. Maybe I'm not that much of an expert at examining dongs. But I think he suffered from some negative hype. Some blogger got out in front and called it small and maybe it sort of got excepted. IMO the same thing happened with Jude Law's flaccid paparazzi shot. It really wasn't less than average, atleast it couldn't be said for sure, but that became the meme all the way to those crappy VH1 talking-idiot shows.

redheadguy73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The majority of guys, celebs included, are gonna be roughly the same size as Fred Durst and Pete Wentz. Since the average length of an erect cock is 5.5", and both of them are at least 6" hard, I'd say the chart is accurate for Durst.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I disagree. He looked in the true average range in terms of length. 5.5 - 6. Maybe I'm not that much of an expert at examining dongs. But I think he suffered from some negative hype. Some blogger got out in front and called it small and maybe it sort of got excepted. IMO the same thing happened with Jude Law's flaccid paparazzi shot. It really wasn't less than average, atleast it couldn't be said for sure, but that became the meme all the way to those crappy VH1 talking-idiot shows.
Yeah actually when I created this thread, I was basing my answer from what I could remember and from what I saw on google images (to where it actually looks like it's 5" at best). I am 6-6 1/2" from the top so I feel I have a pretty well tuned thing for that. I recently saw the video again and realized that he really is something like 5-6, the thing is that he isn't totally hard in the first part of the vid so it really was like 5" at one point.

Anyway, I agree with you on the whole thing. Seems like anything less than 7" erect is considerd "small" by the media's standards:rolleyes:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I think a lot of it was that he was always rumored to be "huge" and when people got to see his actual dick they were completely unimpressed so they said it was small. I also think he's the most average of average.

ChicagoWuff

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I actually just came across this site today (and yes, I know this thread is old but there's no point in posting a new one, eh?)

Was just going through the list and yeah... I don't trust the numbers.

#131. Peter Steele / Type O Negative - "About an 11 inch dick and very thick!!"
But the guy did Playgirl and there are pics everywhere... Like HERE. And, while nice... That is NOT a "very thick 11 inch dick".

And yeah... There are a LOT of 10" dicks listed there. (A lot of average sizes too, but too many 10" for me to personally trust any of the larger numbers.)

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think it's about as reliable as you can find on the internet.

I think like everything, they exagerate. They were going on and on about how huge Tommy Lee is, and while yeah, he has a big dick, it's not humongous like they claim. Of the ones I've seen, I think Fred looks average, Tommy Lee is big, So is Peter Steele, but they're not huge. I guess it's all about perception, and I think the LPSG skews people's perspectives and perceptions...

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
funny about Tommy Lee....like you said.... alot of people go on and on about how huge he is. and yeah..its a big healthy dick hes got there...a cock to be proud of. but I remember when that vid came out a some poker buddies were saying they saw it and how huge he was and I said he was big but not all that special and I bet some of us were as big or bigger. and they looked at me like I was nuts and one thing lead to another and if I thought I was bigger than show it. so I did and they said I was right. what I learned from it is that they call it average size for a reason..most guys are average or smaller.

Last edited:

inkubus963

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
funny about Tommy Lee....like you said.... alot of people go on and on about how huge he is. and yeah..its a big healthy dick hes got there...a cock to be proud of. but I remember when that vid came out a some poker buddies were saying they saw it and how huge he was and I said he was big but not all that special and I bet some of us were as big or bigger. and they looked at me like I was nuts and one thing lead to another and if I thought I was bigger than show it. so I did and they said I was right. what I learned from it is that they call it average size for a reason..most guys are average or smaller.

I'll see you, then raise you! :biggrin1: