Is the penis beautiful?

Keepitsmooth

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I’m a gay guy and I love the dick just like I love men, but if I think for a moment about the penis as a body part sometimes I wonder if it is “esthetically” pleasant. I’ve always felt like the penis doesn’t really fit harmonically with the rest of the body, like if it wasn’t an extension of the human body, but added there somewhere, somehow. It is usually not that tight as the rest of the body and its skin is darker. Am I the only one who has these weird thoughts about the penis? Do you find it to be beautiful?

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it depends. Yes I think a penis can be beautiful. There is definitely something about a swollen hard cock standing at attention. My own experience I love to rid my body of all body hair I think this only helps to show it off in all its glory. I do think though a dick can be unattractive too such as a non erect cock just hanging.

View media item 2809

allin4cum

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
my personal feelings are that if the pubes have been shaved or trimmed very short and the cock is erect, completely hard, then it is very beautiful, downright gorgeous. If the pubes are natural and bushy and it is an uncut cock completely soft and the foreskin is over the head, it can be much less than beautiful.

• Wow
Reactions: rbi99 and Burghf_er

PutItInHere691

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I mostly can’t stand a shaved penis n balls.. the men that do this doesn’t realize their taking away the smelling of their cock area.. rub run nose through the pubes and tickles our noses..

some guys do this because it makes their penis look bigger but it doesn’t

Kaduna

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think penis is beautiful as it is; in its own right.
It is beautiful as one cannot help but think of its uses and potential for pleasure.
It is sure to stand out and loook like a different part of the body - it is!
Nothing else brings that kind of pleasure. No other part of the body varies, and it varies not just between different men, but at different times and in different moods on the same body.

The fact that we have LPSG must mean that many men think it is beautiful, as I do

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
For me, is all about context. If relating to Dick Pic 101 TM (man lay down, looking down at himself, holding up his erection in his right hand) then no, the penis is not beautiful, and it’s crazy that all men take this exact pic and think it’s good. But anyway…

When seeing a man stood up, fully soft, natural and beautiful ala David, then yes, the willy is magical and beautiful.

wilsonthevolleyball

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me, is all about context. If relating to Dick Pic 101 TM (man lay down, looking down at himself, holding up his erection in his right hand) then no, the penis is not beautiful, and it’s crazy that all men take this exact pic and think it’s good. But anyway…

When seeing a man stood up, fully soft, natural and beautiful ala David, then yes, the willy is magical and beautiful.
Like this
DSC06061A (3).jpg

Schlong87

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
All penises are beautiful and unique in different ways personally i prefer a natural bush and no shave balls just because to me that look is not hot shaved , plusi love the natural scent a man has coming from the dick and balls and every man does have a scent no one is completely clean