Is the stereotype that most gay men are sexually promiscuous accurate?

Do gay guys have more casual sex than straight guys?

• Yes

Votes: 35 79.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • About the same

Votes: 6 13.6%

• Total voters

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In general do gay men have more casual sex than straight guys?

Yes because women are taught to be stingy with the pussy, also sex to women is more emotional. With men it's more physical.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do not think it's really a stereotype...but more of a fact. Only because most women are looking for more of a commitment and most guys just wanna nut. *notice I did say most in both circumstances*

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When you put men with large groups of men they tend to be more sexually active. Just seems it's a fact. Think of any male-bonding type of situation, fraternities and military come to mind. There is also a tendency to think of those groups as womanizers always seeking pussy. Now put them in a group where they are sexually attracted to each other and bingo promiscuous behavior ensues.

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, I've personally seen some gay guys who could just shove his dick desire in his pants, so I guess cultures play a role here.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Of course we do! It's the male biological urge to do as much as we can, anytime, anyplace, with any available partner...and no social construct to limit it (except for certain hypocritical queens who imitate straight women and show their pursed-lip disapproval of promiscuity...usually, themselves, highly active).

conntom

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If gay guys are like str8 guys and for most thing I would say yes then the correct answer here is YES.

We're all guys and we all want it as much as we can get it so when it's two guys we are talking about of course they are going to get it on.

Hell - I should be gay - I'd get it every day!!!

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If gay guys are like str8 guys and for most thing I would say yes then the correct answer here is YES.

We're all guys and we all want it as much as we can get it so when it's two guys we are talking about of course they are going to get it on.

Hell - I should be gay - I'd get it every day!!!
LOL, and you'd have fun, too! But if you're straight, rich, famous, or handsome...any combination of the above, you too can be a man-slut!:wink:

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I knew a few straight guys in high school and college that had heaps of casual sex while me as a closted gay guy had none. My college housemate seemed to be boffing a different girl every other week it seemed.

I like to think that I made up for those lost sex years. Maybe that's why gay guys have more sex - to make up for lost opportunity, pent up desire.

sxjTheFirst

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I knew a few straight guys in high school and college that had heaps of casual sex while me as a closted gay guy had none. My college housemate seemed to be boffing a different girl every other week it seemed.

I like to think that I made up for those lost sex years. Maybe that's why gay guys have more sex - to make up for lost opportunity, pent up desire.

You have a point.

I know at least two gay guys - one in person one online - who don't really get laid . They are close to. I know two straight guys - one in person one online - who have lots of sex. I get the feeling (and I could be wrong) that in the straight world there are certain guys who have a certain something - the infamous IT - who get a lot of women from then on the count drops steeply. The gay male world seems to have a relatively more equal distribution of sex.

No idea what's it like for gay women.

D

deleted3782

Generalities are no fun. I prefer being exceptionally sexless.