Is the the right erection?

fored

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know how you can move your penis when it's erected? Yeah so I was wondering if my penis is as hard as it should be right now cause it seems to be able to get harder if I move it, which obviously I can't sustain for long. To explain, when I have an erection my penis gets hard but not that hard, it stands but not that standish. It get harder and stands straighter if i move it. Do you get me? lol

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I'm not 100% erect, pushing downwards (against my natural curve) will stiffen it up a little. Same principle as kegels I guess, it just tightens things and makes it harder.

CURVEDANDTHICKK

Expert Member
Media
No Dr. here but here is my .02 cents. I think when you move your penis (not with your hands) it also squeezes a little more blood into it causing it to get slightly harder. I noticed with myself that the muscle or whatever you use to do this seems to also be the one that contracts when ejaculating. And we all know that you are usually at your absolute hardest right before cumming and during ejaculation.

@endued when I push down on it when it is fully erect it feels real good. I think because it gets slightly harder and causes the head to really swell up and I guess stimulate the nerve endings in it and strangely causes a lot of sensations at the base where the suspensitory ligaments are. My ex, (and the only woman that ever figured it out) when she was ready to make me cum and she was on top, would lean back pushing my dick down. This feels so good I can only last a few seconds like that before I cum. Wow can't belive I just told everybody that.