Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been on other sites before, and it seems that they tend to have higher standards to get verified than on this site.

I'm sure most of the verification pictures add up, but I've noticed a few that I'm surprised even passed verification. Mainly one where a person had pics of a great bod with a giant cock, all in high quality photos. Then for his verification pic he had a dark fuzzy picture of just his boxers, not really showing his bod or cock, and what you could see the bod didn't look as good, or cock near as big... and I just thought it was weird that was enough to get verified...

I'm not attacking anyone, or trying to start anything, but I just like to know that my verified men are real... I mean that's what verification is there for right?

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
It's clearly better than our search system :wink:

This has been discussed countless times, and the long and short of it is: There are planned changes, but they aren't finalized and can't be put into place at this point in time with the current system.

Until those changes happen, you get what you're given, and if you stumble across one that doesn't seem quite right, report it to the team and we'll look into it, we're not perfect, we make mistakes, and there's also the possibility the member in question started out with a more than adequate verification image, then uploaded others pics that throw doubt on the original.

Looks a little Telebubby to me :) (spelled that way for key word alerts) :)

D

deleted157868

I've been on other sites before, and it seems that they tend to have higher standards to get verified than on this site.

I'm sure most of the verification pictures add up, but I've noticed a few that I'm surprised even passed verification. Mainly one where a person had pics of a great bod with a giant cock, all in high quality photos. Then for his verification pic he had a dark fuzzy picture of just his boxers, not really showing his bod or cock, and what you could see the bod didn't look as good, or cock near as big... and I just thought it was weird that was enough to get verified...

I'm not attacking anyone, or trying to start anything, but I just like to know that my verified men are real... I mean that's what verification is there for right?
Ha, I totally agree with you. I'm amazed that they give gold account status to people who do what you just mentioned, and to people who have one picture of them holding up a tiny piece of paper with there name on it, where all you see is fingers and the paper

Hung_MN

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ha, I totally agree with you. I'm amazed that they give gold account status to people who do what you just mentioned, and to people who have one picture of them holding up a tiny piece of paper with there name on it, where all you see is fingers and the paper

Thats exactly what I mean! I totally understand that people will change their pics after verification and do a few other things that the mods can't control. But giving verification with just a sliver of the human's body? I mean.. they can have higher standards...

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Thats exactly what I mean! I totally understand that people will change their pics after verification and do a few other things that the mods can't control. But giving verification with just a sliver of the human's body? I mean.. they can have higher standards...

It is worth noting that countless people have been asked to submit new images for verification because they've expected us to accept just a hand, foot or even just a finger.

If you have any examples, please report them because it wouldn't be the first time we've had someone submit one pic, get it rejected, submit another to get accepted then switch them a few days later!

Thanks for the reply kotchanski.

Again, i'm not trying to make anyone angry, I really am a nice guy :)

Just posting a concern ;)
You seem to be carrying a bit more about your waist and crotch area. Am afraid this area is going to have to undergo further X-Ray examination.

Just to be sure.....otherwise, you will be flown into space, flung toward the sun and incinerated in a blaze of furious glory....Ahhheemm, apologies, for this is a personal opinion only.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hung_MN

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You seem to be carrying a bit more about your waist and crotch area. Am afraid this area is going to have to undergo further X-Ray examination.

Just to be sure.....otherwise, you will be flown into space, flung toward the sun and incinerated in a blaze of furious glory....Ahhheemm, apologies, for this is a personal opinion only.

Lol what!????

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

If you have any examples, please report them because it wouldn't be the first time we've had someone submit one pic, get it rejected, submit another to get accepted then switch them a few days later!
Speaking of switch. I'm convinced that Kotchanski is bouncier than Aconitum. :ponder:

Or perhaps I've got that Friday feeling and am just more susceptible to hypnotic jiggles than usual.

LookingCurious

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't have my penis in my verification picture but I'm sure the bodies in my pictures look similar enough that most everyone could tell that the pics aren't fake.

I would be open to having it personally verified and authenticated if necessary, though. :)

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The quality of my photos depends on what I use to take the picture, either my phone or my webcam. So, that's my story, personally, but you could probably point out the inconsistencies among a members pictures easily enough.