Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Well apparently there are multiple crystal skulls that have been placed at strategic places all over the world that align with a half human/half lion face formation on the moon's surface.

These act as a beacon to call in the aliens to save humanity and the earth on
12-21-2012!

I can't wait to see their faces when they wake up on the morning of the 22nd and there's no alien saviors and they need to drag their ass into work.
Haha......But the good thing is only 2 days till Xmas eve. :biggrin1:
Oh my gawd.....you got me on that one. haha
And now the world is ending. I was finally right. :cool:

D

deleted136887

Feeling's mutual, fucktard....

Yes, the world is ending and I am growing a penis.
Agreed
10000/2005.
Get out more.
Me also, I am thinking of growing a penis.
I will also be post a picture on this website, along with a picture of a photoshoped dog.

Last edited by a moderator:

A modified Delorean? :eek:

Nahhh, one of these. Not really, not yet anyway. When I was a kid the neighbours up the street had one, for some weird reason, have always had a sentimental thing for them. One day I might get one to play with, if the world does not end first, oor when I have the room in the bloody shed. Should have built it bigger, council wouldn't let me.

Attachments

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, my calendar gave me 10 more days, so I guess I'll get all those after Christmas specials to myself.

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Nahhh, one of these. Not really, not yet anyway. When I was a kid the neighbours up the street had one, for some weird reason, have always had a sentimental thing for them. One day I might get one to play with, if the world does not end first, oor when I have the room in the bloody shed. Should have built it bigger, council wouldn't let me.
Now I know who you are.....James James Bond......fuck I knew it. :mad:

No, my calendar gave me 10 more days, so I guess I'll get all those after Christmas specials to myself.
Screw Black Friday wait till after Christmas whan all other humanity is gone and shop till you drop. Ooooops I shouldn't have said that. :redface:

Now I know who you are.....James James Bond......fuck I knew it. :mad:

As a matter of fact....

Ha Ha....They are not mine, a friend who has a few of them and does them up..he has a Db 4 and 9 plus a couple of E-types as well. He's in his 70's and still races. The one with the bonnet up is the 6, the other is the Bond, James bond one :)

Attachments