is there a code

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by leonceswim, Jul 6, 2008.

1. leonceswim

leonceswim Active Member

Albums:
    i have pmd a couple of females on here and they were offended, i was confused...why did they get angry? how is someone supposed to talk to you just to say hello or answer a question we have?:confused:

2. holsty101

holsty101 New Member

While your PMs may not have fallen into this category, the sticky thread at the top of this sub-forum shows why a lot of the women here get pissed off with unsolicited PMs.

#2 holsty101, Jul 6, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2008
  3. Principessa

Gold Member

Just be polite and treat us with respect. That's really all we ask. :cool:

Try not to say you are into older women, even if you are. We know we aren't 22 anymore. :tongue::wink: Also, some women refuse to date men younger than they are. I know it's unfair but try not to take it personally. :frown1: Some people won't chat if you have sparse or no profile information, others won't chat with someone out of their state or country. If you like our pictures but have no gallery, you probably won't get a response.

PM's like this are often received by women but never appreciated:
    http://www.lpsg.org/1476167-post212.html

u hav something on ur butt baby - my eyes
    oh yeh
    ==============================================

PM's with text speak and bad spelling are set to auto delete. :cool:

4. D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp New Member

"I'm into older women."

vs.

"I'm into women older than me."

Huge difference. Wording is everything.

5. Guy-jin

Gold Member

Albums:
    im so in2 oldr ladeez
    plz b myn sexi

:tongue:

6. Kassokilleri2ff

"eyem untoo old fat slutzz, plz sex me 2moro plz k?

7. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

I didn't get a PM so now i am offended :mad:

8. Runco

Runco New Member

I have had a couple of nice PMs but I do get offended when guys PM me to talk about their vital stats and just put the info in there - BAM! - immediately. Most of the time there are strings attached (i.e. they want to cam or to have phone sex or have pics of me in various states of undress - or meet up). And these men haven't even see me! I could have a hump for all they know! I know women are vastly outnumbered here and I am no prude (far from it!) but I didn't think this was that sort of site. My profile doesn't say anything about me looking for any kind of sexual activity with any of the guys here. I am content to be a voyeur. I have only been here for a week but unsurprisingly, I have not responded to any of the PMs I have received (although I would not rule out responding to the more respectful ones in the future).

Anyway, here are two examples of the sort of PM I have been receiving:

If we were only going to chat, why would I care how big his dick was much less about the fact that he has pics and likes camming? After getting that PM, I immediately changed my profile to invisible mode!

This guy is so keen he PMs me every week. I went and looked at his page and it became obvious immediately that he likes having his wood admired. Of course he is hung. But he has PAGES of opinion already so I have no idea why he is sending unsolicited PMs to me looking for more...particularly when you consider that there is a 'show off' area on the site for that sort of thing.

As stated, I have had some nice PMs too and I may respond to those.

9. Kassokilleri2ff

Honestly I see no reason to PM any ladies on this site. For what? I'm not going to try to meet up with anybody.

10. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

You can imagine the pm's women get that are not to pleasent. So show them respect and try get to know them as a person first. Respect goes a long way.

11. JBisme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Respect is something everyone wants, but some let their little head talk too much.

Treat people with respect, and act like a man not a puberty driven kid.

12. Runco

Runco New Member

I think the reason why women get so annoyed is because there are areas of the site that are for people looking to hook up. There are also areas for people who want to cam, who want to show off, etc. If a guy is looking for any of that then he should post there. Any women who are so inclined will respond. When a guy PMs women without invitation and comes out with the usual lines (i.e you are hot, let's hook up, want to do this to your tits, rub my cock here, blah, blah) it's annoying because they are reducing us all to a piece of meat. They are trying to turn our experience into something we don't want it to be. Many of us don't come here looking for that - we just want to admire big dick and be left alone. And if we want to hook up, not only will we place a personal ad ourselves, we want to pick and choose who we do it with and not be inundated by a bunch of inane PMs.

#12 Runco, Jul 6, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2008
  13. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

be original in your PMs. introduce yourself, say something nice, and don't jump on the bandwagon like all the other freaks and start asking for an opinion about your cock.

14. Honey123

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I get several PM's a week from guys commenting on my pics - got one this morning in fact "very nice honey!!! very nice!! those things are monstrous!"

This doesn't offend me at all. Anyone that reads my posts knows that my breasts are one of my favorite parts of my body, that I like to talk about them and flash them and drive MrHardcock crazy with them. But a lot of my response was that it was phrased as a compliment (didn’t really need to say they were monstrous tho).

A PM I got a yesterday said, “Me and my sexy cock are here to entertain you ;)”

If I had gotten this from a man that I’d never talked with before? I would have deleted it without a second thought. However, it didn’t offend be because it was someone that I had chatted with in the chat room for an hour the day before and we had flirted quiet extensively.

But a week ago I got this one from someone I’d never talked to before:
    God your are so HOT! I'd LOVE to get in touch... Are you size ADDICT or is just an "added value" ? Have MSN? Kiss

What do you think my response was?

15. Principessa

Gold Member

Then you may well me the only male here doesn't think of this site as his own, personal dating club.

16. Kassokilleri2ff

I like to do nerdy things. Play video games, play magic the gathering. Talk on nerd type forums or whatever. And females are always scared away by the hordes of horny guys always trying to hit on them. And its especially bad with us nerds because at least half of them rarely shower (I go to tournaments and stuff). If there are girls there, there may be one or two. I wish more girls would play magic, some are really good players, and it would be nice to see a member of the opposite sex every once in a while, but alas all the guys scare them away.
    So I know the consequences of being annoying. I guess on forums its lesser so because you can just filter it out.

17. Sirus38

Sirus38 Member

Well if u referee to them as females instead of women,ladies,girls then they might find u a bit weird.
    Sounds a bit strange a bit to scientific for light conversation lol.
    Any example of what you PMed the ladies in question then the rest of us would be able to give u advice on where you might of gone wrong or where they could've misunderstood?

18. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've never sent a drooling, lascivious PM to anybody. That's what gallery comments are for. :cool:

19. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I rarely if ever reply to men, I don't have the time or interest in the praise they give me. Leave the comments.. but don't expect me to track you down to talk to you.

Draft saved Draft deleted