Is there a correlation between penis size and intelligence?

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
by that logic supermodels should be as smart as rocket scientists.:rolleyes:

Actually, that should be big tit models, G cup+. All the women I have been with above this side have been a lot smarter than average.

If you look at Penis size vs IQ, Penis size is ranked - Afro, Euro, Asian. IQ is ranked the other way round, showing a negative correlation between penis size & IQ.

Having a high sex drive during your study years though, will of course affect a man's grades, because that damn thing keeps on popping up & distracting you:cool:

Incidentally, I know from former girlfriends who were nurse/carers that a lot of severely mentally challenged guys are very hung. Though this might be a local phenomenom!

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The other claim often made is that man does not have sufficient blood to simultaneously supply enough to both a brain and an erect penis - one would presume that this would be more severe for a well-hung guy.

Perhaps all the intelligent posts on here are from guys with flaccid cocks, and that the brain-snappingly dumb ones are caused by erections?
Well, shit. This runs in direct opposition to my assumption.

I had been running on the theory that since men do so much thinking with their dick that that was where their brains were located, so it would follow that that a larger cock housed a larger brain, hence more intelligence.

*sigh* Back to the drawing board.

Incidentally, I know from former girlfriends who were nurse/carers that a lot of severely mentally challenged guys are very hung. Though this might be a local phenomenom!
It's not. Though they haven't figured out precisely how it's linked people with genetic mental disabilities like Down Syndrome, Klinefelter's Syndrome and similar often have enlarged genitals.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Actually, that should be big tit models, G cup+. All the women I have been with above this side have been a lot smarter than average.

If you look at Penis size vs IQ, Penis size is ranked - Afro, Euro, Asian. IQ is ranked the other way round, showing a negative correlation between penis size & IQ.

Having a high sex drive during your study years though, will of course affect a man's grades, because that damn thing keeps on popping up & distracting you:cool:

frankly the fact that they would bring that up at all means they are not really mature enough to be nurses so I really would discount the things they said in general as potential highschool-drivel

ignatius4446z

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

That claim is very suspect on both grounds.

1. The "definitive penis size survey" has found that whilst Afro origin men tend to have larger flaccid penises than their Caucasian counterparts, the results for erect measurements actually favour Caucasians by a small amount (6.3" vs 6.1"). I don't know whether that study has been subject to any criticism and certainly, other studies and anecdotal evidence suggests the opposite is true, but I merely put that out there for consideration.

2. The studies of relative IQ have been so discredited that they probably shouldn't be relied upon in argument. The criticisms include the political affiliations of those funding, conducting and interpreting the data gathered from such studies, the impact of poverty and deprivation on "thinking skills" education (both at school and within the home), and cultural biases inherent in the methodology of the testing regime.

On that last issue....Interestingly, some studies have shown that children from poor backgrounds tend to do much better than their wealthy counterparts if the tests are re-drafted to test different types of thinking skills, especially ones which favour practical problem solving. These results may seem counterintuitive, because surely the wealthier, and therefore, by and large, better educated children should win hands down. The suggestion put forward is that these latter, more practical tests, favour the poor kids because they often lead more independent, less molly coddled lives and have grown up in an environment where problems need to be thought through in a creative and radical fashion rather than just being solved by throwing money at the issue. But, my point is this - it all depends on what questions are being asked and how they are phrased.

Speaking from my own experience, when I was a student, I took part in a study conducted by my university's psychology dept. My IQ was measured at 145, averaged over 3 tests. I work in a profession where high intelligence is pretty much a sine qua non. However, in that profession I frequently meet people, both black and white that have neither my eloquence or my education, but in their environment, and on their terms, they could almost certainly run rings round me.

I know we guys tend to look for nice, neat, simple answers which can be backed up by pointing to a graph, but human beings and the societies that they form are not always susceptible to such simplistic reduction (far too many unknown and unknowable variables).

My twopenn'orth.....

Autofellatio

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I personally do not think so...

Logically, there probably wouldn't be a need for a link between intelligence and the size of a person's reproduction apparatus, so... yeah.

Unless of course, someone can prove me wrong - I accept any logical deductions :)

ignatius4446z

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I personally do not think so...

Logically, there probably wouldn't be a need for a link between intelligence and the size of a person's reproduction apparatus, so... yeah.

Unless of course, someone can prove me wrong - I accept any logical deductions :)

Not necessarily. There are all sorts of biological correspondences that appear to have little or no logical link. Probably because nature is not logical! The correspondence could come about, hypothetically speaking of course, because the hormone that causes or the gene that codes for density of neuron growth in part of the brain also just happens to have the effect of causing accelerated growth in penile tissue.

I'm not convinced there is any link myself. I was just interested to see what orhers thought about the issue.

Autofellatio

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Not necessarily. There are all sorts of biological correspondences that appear to have little or no logical link. Probably because nature is not logical! The correspondence could come about, hypothetically speaking of course, because the hormone that causes or the gene that codes for density of neuron growth in part of the brain also just happens to have the effect of causing accelerated growth in penile tissue.

I'm not convinced there is any link myself. I was just interested to see what orhers thought about the issue.

Interesting if true...

But I'd have to disagree on the 'nature is illogical' bit :p Seems to me that it usually is quite reasonable, but then as always, there are anomalies.

ignatius4446z

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting if true...

But I'd have to disagree on the 'nature is illogical' bit :p Seems to me that it usually is quite reasonable, but then as always, there are anomalies.

Nature is usually efficient, but efficiency is not necessarily the same as logic.

Also, cause and correspondence need to be distuguished. Just because 2 states of affairs seem to be linked, or they always occur together, it does not necessarily follow that one causes the other. For example, thunder always follows lightning, but the former does not cause the latter, because as everyone knows, they are both caused by a discharge of static electricity. Likewise, if it were true that there is a correlation between penis size and intelligence, it may turn out that both are caused by something as simple as exposure to some chemical or hormone in the womb. Moreover, that would be an environmental rather than genetic factor .

Hintetsomaru

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's possible that psychologically people genuinely don't expect intelligent people to have large muscular definition of any sort, also known as the Caveman Paradox. The smarter you are, the smaller you are. It's an irritating but naturally ingrained fallacy that humans seem to follow constantly. See: Sports athletes versus Steven Hawking.

No but I do think that people who enjoying reading and writing tend to be more inteligent. In saying this I must ad that if you enjoy reading and writing about certain subjects then generally you identify with them or they are represenative of you. So if you have a big penis and you like talking about your big penis and having sex, chances are you are a smart person with a big penis. I am a competetive weight lifter and I have talked to many other athletes online. Is this saying that all strong people are smart? Let me answer this with a definative no. I will say that strong people that enjoying being inquisative and informative and expressing it in an articulate and social manner are perhaps, more intelligent than average.

takeyourmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i guess. because we usually think with our dicks. LOL

But seriously, I think the Caveman Paradox as Hintetsomaru said makes sense. People expects smart/intelligent men to be physically inferior/ more frail/ smaller/ less attractive. Just like people would expect women with blonde hair and big boobs to lack intelligence. Or as depicted in highschool/college themed movies and tv shows, attractive people/popular to be less intelligent than the nerdy outcasts.

It's possible that psychologically people genuinely don't expect intelligent people to have large muscular definition of any sort, also known as the Caveman Paradox. The smarter you are, the smaller you are. It's an irritating but naturally ingrained fallacy that humans seem to follow constantly. See: Sports athletes versus Steven Hawking.

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
frankly the fact that they would bring that up at all means they are not really mature enough to be nurses so I really would discount the things they said in general as potential highschool-drivel

Women from their 20s to 40s. Mature nurses? I'd never want to be treated by anyone before 2pm so they can sleep it off. Some doctors too! Not having a go at them in particular, it's just that they're no different to anyone else when they're single, footloose & fancy free.

Re IQ measures, they're the only ones we have.

In the UK they take kids from women with an IQ of less than 70.

I doubt you'll ever find a doctor with less than 100+, & certainly never less than 70! If anyone wants to risk being administered treatment by them...

Scalawag

Nope they weren't plumpers at all. Though with tits weighing up to 10lbs each, they certainly weren't light:cool:. And no, the tits weren't saggy at all - firm & pliant baby - awesome.:smile:. Their bras were more like an engineering project though.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The reason I ask this, is because is has struck me that in comparison to the vast majority of message boards/forums (or should that be fora?), a great many of the posters on here seem to be clever, quite sensitive and articulate.

I don't mean to blow my own trumpet, but I have a verified IQ of over 140, and I work in a profession that is known for requiring very high intelligence. I have also received comments from partners along the lines of "Wow. With your brain, I really didn't expect you to have a dick like that as well!"

It seems there is a perception in society at large that big penis = small brain, but this forum is going some way to debunk that myth.

I'm not trying to massage anyone's ego - it is just something that has occurred to me over the couple of weeks I have been lurking around and then posting on the boards.

Whaddya think? Anything in that theory?

Please post of vid of you blowing your own trumpet. Sounds hot!! :wink: