Is there a correlation between penis size and intelligence?

glowfish

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I highly doubt any sort of strong correlation. Both intelligence and penis size are traits that are sexually selected for (the argument rages on in other threads but evolutionary biology has pretty much settled it) and I can't think of a biological or evolutionary reason why the two would ride together. It would be akin to seeing correlations between height and intelligence, or facial attractiveness and penis size.

Then again, I'm a mathematical physicist living off patent royalties, anomalous data point maybe?

Gaydane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
NO!!

I also know the forum measurection which is a forum for SMALL men...and also there you will find clever and intelligent posters ;)

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is a correlation to my intelligence and my penis size. They are both huge :tongue:

Don't know about anyone else though! Ah yes, the hugeness of my intelligence...

sxjTheFirst

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Penis size is objectively measurable. Intelligence isn't. Is someone who gets good grade intelligent? What about people being great in their field and real dumb in others? So we need to first decide on what constitutes intelligence then go measuring their penises of those meeting the criteria.

I think it should be mandatory for all Nobel prize winners to go public with their penis size. Who signs the petition with me? ;)

Last edited:

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
IDK but I'd trade off some intelligence for more cock size...probably to the point I'd end up really huge and really dumb before it were through ;)

Sounds like you are bucking for a position in the sequel film, "Idiocracy 2: How We Further Dumbed Down The Populace But Got Big Dicks".

"Rub them baby, they are full of electrolytes!"

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't believe this. It's like is Virgo ok with Capricorn? I thought, this was an adult site.

Awwww, I do not believe much at all in that sort of thing, honestly. AND - I was playfully making fun, not trying to take the piss out of anyone. Though I DO NOT recommend that you see Idiocracy, it was horrible as films go, but educational in how things may go *IF* we commit totally to commercial enterprise and thinking. :D

*IF* I *DID* believe in astrology, I would think Capricorns were okay with everyone, who doesn't like a giggling, satirical mess on their hands? But the "role" of a Cappy in a relationship is *reversed* with a Leo - we have to do a lot of nodding and "Yes, love" statements to that effect and let them take the reigns. :kabong:

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The reason I ask this, is because is has struck me that in comparison to the vast majority of message boards/forums (or should that be fora?), a great many of the posters on here seem to be clever, quite sensitive and articulate.

You are somewhat correct in your observations, but also keep in mind that not all posters here have large dicks. Some have openly admitted that they are average or below in size, and every board on the Internet has some imposters (although a gallery of personal pics is hard to fake).

This board does seem to have fewer underage spammers than many others.