Is there a correlation between penis size and testicle size?

northernlights

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi!
I wonder if penis size and testicle size are correlated? So that guys with a big penis tends to have big testicles too. And vice versa. Or is there no correlation at all?

Somebody who has some scientific input to give to this matter?

And yourself? I guess most guys on this site is bigger than average cockwise. Do you also have big testicles?

Myself I have a bigger than average cock, and also bigger than average balls.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
The smallest balls I have ever seen on a man were tucked behind one of the biggest flaccid cocks.

I have very large, heavy nuts. If your correlation were true, my 8 incher would have to be well over 12".

DougRR

Sexy Member
Media
I don't think there is any scientific evidence that big penis = big balls or vice versa. I have known or observed large penises together with large testicles and the complete opposite. The largest penis I ever saw, a full 11 inches had small testicles proportionately and the biggest balls I ever saw were on a small dicked guy. I am fairly big on both counts but its not always so...Doug

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
northernlights said:
Hi!
I wonder if penis size and testicle size are correlated? So that guys with a big penis tends to have big testicles too. And vice versa. Or is there no correlation at all?

Somebody who has some scientific input to give to this matter?

And yourself? I guess most guys on this site is bigger than average cockwise. Do you also have big testicles?

Myself I have a bigger than average cock, and also bigger than average balls.
No correlation.

ChuckRich

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a bigger than average cock and small balls. And also I've seen plenty of pictures and seen in person a lot of guys who were "all potatoes and no meat" so I doubt there's a common correlation.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ChuckRich said:
I have a bigger than average cock and small balls. And also I've seen plenty of pictures and seen in person a lot of guys who were "all potatoes and no meat" so I doubt there's a common correlation.

Ditto. :rolleyes:

royston

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i always assumed there was a correlation but if u guys say there isnt then furry muff

ive got a big willy and big balls....ahharrgghh!

love me x

BJT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wish that was true becuase I would have a foot long but...its not

northernlights

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
OK, I'm very well aware that there is no absolute correlation. I mean you can find guys with large penises and small testicles and guys with small penises and big testicles. What I wonder is, if you have a big penis, is there a slightly bigger chance that you also have big testicles than for the ordinary guy?

You come to wonder about this when you have both a big penis and big testicles....

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
ChuckRich said:
Nope, you're just lucky. You won the double crotch lottery.

No, he's just lucky. There is no correlation whatsoever. True I have a large penis, with a smaller size scrotum, but I could just as likely have had a larger scrotum. Maybe you are wonering if large penes make the scrotum look smaller by comparison. I wonder this only because of my penis size. It's possible I have a normal scrotum but it just gets overshadowed by my penis.:cool:

padlock

Just Browsing
Media
Above poster actually made me think, he might have a point.

My scrotum is about a "handful" and now tend to think of them small because I have a larger-than-norm penis.

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
ChuckRich said:

I have a bigger than average penis and small balls too. I agree that there are lots of guy's who have opposite.
I think that if you have small balls, your penis looks bigger, while it looks smaller on huge testicles.
Big nuts push your soft dick up, as a flaccid big dick pushes small balls more between your thighs.

I have noticed that - as I live in a climate which often changes - my scrotum feels hard and firm most of the cold days, while on warm days my balls just swing up and down. Do guys living in a warm climate have a soft scrotum and low hanging balls all the time? Do they have a more stretched scrotum?

thehandler

Just Browsing
Media
i dont think there is any correlation... i have an only average sized 6.5 in penis (but pretty thick) but i have very large balls.... where as a good friends of mine has a MASSIVE (and gorgeous) penis and quite small balls

badv8r

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have to agree with that. I was thinking that my nuts were small, but if my penis was only 6" hard, then my balls would probably be well proportioned to say they were average. My penis hangs much lower than my balls, so this makes me think that a large penis may just make them look smaller. If they were all big, it would be nightmarish to try to stuff everything into my shorts. Know what I mean?

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For a good while, my parts were posted on this site (long since taken down)...
but i've also posted many times about having big hanging balls,
and very average meat.
I have lamented the fact that although my dick is average size,
i feel dwarfed by my larger than average nuts.
Partners all say that i look in proportion, but i know that it is slightly skewed.

At the same time,
most of my really well hung partners have very small testicles.
(just my experience).