is there a difference with pussy?

dave2006

Sexy Member
Media
This is sort of a spin off to another post. Do you find that you cum quicker when a women's pussy is tight or loose?or is there no difference.

This is based more so on my college days but I definately noticed a difference in being able to cum quicker thrusting into a tight pussy than loose. There were several girl in college who I hooked up with who had tight pussy as a result I usually lasted about 5 min maybe a little more. Granted there were times where I had to lay still so she could adjust and take my cock in slowly but still was not able to hold out for long. now loose pussy I can go 30 min to an hr if I want but tight pussy was always a weakness. Obviously the amount of friction played a role but I was wondering if anyone else notice a difference in the amount of time it takes to cum

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lordpendragon said:
You can do a graph.

How horny you are on Y and how tight on X.

Should answer your question.

The math threads always make my head hurt.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
We've posted at length here about my ex gf with the loose pussy. I could pound that slack, used thing for well over an hour and not cum. My gf after her was tight and sweet. The first time we fucked, I came in about 4 pumps. I wasn't used to tight pussy and it took a while to be able to last longer with her. More friction=sooner orgasm.