is there a difference with pussy?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by dave2006, Feb 24, 2006.

1. dave2006

dave2006 Member

This is sort of a spin off to another post. Do you find that you cum quicker when a women's pussy is tight or loose?or is there no difference.

This is based more so on my college days but I definately noticed a difference in being able to cum quicker thrusting into a tight pussy than loose. There were several girl in college who I hooked up with who had tight pussy as a result I usually lasted about 5 min maybe a little more. Granted there were times where I had to lay still so she could adjust and take my cock in slowly but still was not able to hold out for long. now loose pussy I can go 30 min to an hr if I want but tight pussy was always a weakness. Obviously the amount of friction played a role but I was wondering if anyone else notice a difference in the amount of time it takes to cum

2. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

You can do a graph.

How horny you are on Y and how tight on X.

Should answer your question.

3. Matthew

Gold Member

The math threads always make my head hurt.

4. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    mh, are you serious with that question?

5. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

We've posted at length here about my ex gf with the loose pussy. I could pound that slack, used thing for well over an hour and not cum. My gf after her was tight and sweet. The first time we fucked, I came in about 4 pumps. I wasn't used to tight pussy and it took a while to be able to last longer with her. More friction=sooner orgasm.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice