Is there a doctor in the house?

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For a few weeks or so I've been losing weight.

The reason?

I get hungry (tho not as much, nor as often, as I used to get - maybe due to a shrinking stomach capacity) but as soon as I have a mouthful or two of food, I feel nauseaous and my hunger is sated.

People have commented on my weight loss (I'm 5'11" and was only 11st/154Lbs to start with).

Is it indicitive of a stomach ulser or tortion or something? I feel no abdominal pains at all.:confused:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
It could be many things- serious or trivial. I've had similar for a few days - but never a few weeks.

I don't believe ulcers lead to a loss of apetite / nausea directly upon eating - not generally, but then I have never had one.

Go to a doctor.

Beauxbatons

Experimental Member
Media
Just to the left of nowhere (aka West Texas)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For a few weeks or so I've been losing weight.

The reason?

I get hungry (tho not as much, nor as often, as I used to get - maybe due to a shrinking stomach capacity) but as soon as I have a mouthful or two of food, I feel nauseaous and my hunger is sated.

People have commented on my weight loss (I'm 5'11" and was only 11st/154Lbs to start with).

Is it indicitive of a stomach ulser or tortion or something? I feel no abdominal pains at all.:confused:

Please, please, go seek the immediate advice of a real, live, in-person doctor. What you're describing is not normal. This could be a symptom of any number of potentially serious conditions, from inflammation of the gall bladder to ulcerative colitis to stomach cancer (not to be alarmist, but it is a possibility), and a whole host of things in-between.

Whatever it is that's going on, though, I will bet you dollars to donuts that it isn't something that will go away by itself, or that you can fix on your own.

Seek real medical advice posthaste!

justmeincal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Go see a doctor right away! I had the same symptons and put off seeing my doctor. When I finally did, I found out I was in the final stage of kidney cancer. Luckily I made it through ok (so far).

I'm not trying to scare you or suggest you have cancer. I just want to make sure you see your doctor ASAP to be safe.

Good luck to you!