Is there a female equivalent to this?

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I was reading this thread:
http://www.lpsg.org/160142-am-i-being-too-controlling.html
And then posted. But then my own rant got me thinking.
Here is what I posted:

"I feel your pain. This is not going to end good.

You are not being too controlling. You are being reasonable. Relationships are about commitent and sacrifice. Her boobies are for your viewing pleasure since you made the sacrifice. And vice versa.

The frustration is in the fact that it took her 4 months to show you her boobs, and now she is going to "give it away" for basically free, or a free drink. That means that all that bullshit about trust in a relationship to be able to show her intimate side goes out the window. 4 months of waiting and some chump is going to get as much "action" as you have gotten in less than 10 seconds.

Oh, just wait till the sex comes, (if ever) It will be longer than 4 months. Why? Because YOU are special. She doesnt want to ruin the moment. But I bet that she will be a complete slut with the next guy she meets after you too break up, ironically, probably for her not having sex with you. And she will not make him jump through hoops like you.

For some reason, girls dont realize that the nice guy there are with has the same urges and drive as the assholes and jerks they will fuck later and be hurt by.

So, know and realize all this. You are young, and trust me, life will get better for you. Be prepared to move on. Unfortunaltly, you will not be the guy she is a slut with. You are too sweet, in her eyes.

What I am saying, is that she will do what she wants to do and you will not get any of that benifit."

I especially like the line about how girls see thier own guy as special, and make him jump through hoops, but be a total slut with a guy she knows is a jerk.

It got me thinking. Is there a female equivalent to that? How do you ladies feel "cheated" in a relationship? Guys can answer too if they had their ex's tell them off for these reasons.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I only felt cheated once, and that's because I was cheated on. I took an attractive man who had no idea how to present himself, and helped him pick out a new wardrobe (at his request), choose a better haircut, and insisted that he polish his nice shoes, and occasionally wash his sneakers. After years of turning down and spurning the attention of men with better looks, more money, a more establishment in life, and just overall more status, I found out that the minute he learned how to better present himself, he fucked everything that would let him.

Anyway, I don't agree with your over-generalizations about women.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I especially like the line about how girls see thier own guy as special, and make him jump through hoops, but be a total slut with a guy she knows is a jerk.
Women did not invent this behavior. Until just recently I never even knew it existed. :mad:

It got me thinking. Is there a female equivalent to that? How do you ladies feel "cheated" in a relationship?
Guys can answer too if they had their ex's tell them off for these reasons.

Of course there is a female equivalent. :mad: Did you seriously think only some women had no conscience but males were perfectly moral and upright in their romantic actions? :rolleyes: There is a yin and a yang to everything in life.

I answered in the thread you referenced.

I wasn't told off. As a matter of fact if he hadn't had a parasuicidal breakdown and ended up inpatient I never would have met his estranged wife or learned about the previous girlfriend he still fucks.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I only felt cheated once, and that's because I was cheated on. I took an attractive man who had no idea how to present himself, and helped him pick out a new wardrobe (at his request), choose a better haircut, and insisted that he polish his nice shoes, and occasionally wash his sneakers. After years of turning down and spurning the attention of men with better looks, more money, a more establishment in life, and just overall more status, I found out that the minute he learned how to better present himself, he fucked everything that would let him.

Anyway, I don't agree with your over-generalizations about women.

This is what I am talking about. You give, give, give, and someone else reaps the benifit.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is what I am talking about. You give, give, give, and someone else reaps the benifit.
Not exactly. I don't think what I described is parallel to some barely legal girl showing three seconds of flesh to men who will never touch her, probably never even hear her real name at a party. Your extrapolations seem extremely projected, personal, and over-extended to too large a group.