Is there a future in nihilistic existentialism?

ceg1526

Experimental Member
Media
I'm still here so there must be. On the other hand this could be my final post....
If you're talking suicide, then you're just a common nihilist. Nihilism has the idea that life lacks meaning because of the lack of gods to provide purpose. However, existential nihilists do not regard this as a reason to despair. Instead, given the right attitude and understanding of life, the possibility for personal meaning is still possible. If a big dick provides that understanding, then there is a future in nihilistic existentialism.

Take care

Ceg

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you're talking suicide, then you're just a common nihilist. Nihilism has the idea that life lacks meaning because of the lack of gods to provide purpose. However, existential nihilists do not regard this as a reason to despair. Instead, given the right attitude and understanding of life, the possibility for personal meaning is still possible. If a big dick provides that understanding, then there is a future in nihilistic existentialism.

Take care

Ceg
I'm not the slightest bit religious and I'm not suicidal.I expect having a large penis distracts many existential nihilists from getting too introspective.
Maybe I should have added :smile: to my enigmatic second sentence.