Is there a hookup site specifically for hung men?

jp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If I was in LA, would have met you again and again and again, sadly I am not, what a great cock

Thanks!

I just looked at the 7inchesorbetter site. It looks spammy, but I'll give it a spin and tell you guys how it goes.

Booble

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
www.7orbetter.com

This is more of a dating site than a hookup site (no cock pics or anything like that). I don't think there's much out there in the way of hookups. People are pretty tentative, understandably.

I've been a member of the UK version of 7orbetter but it is an extention from another dating site & have had no takers yet. I don't think it is used much. I only just remembered I was a member there when I saw your post.

Booble

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
b/c we all know it rarely happens here...but seriously, is there a hung 4 hung site?

You are so right, it rarely happens on here (never for me buit I live in hope!).

I am members on a few fitness dating sites but as usual, when you try to access emails from interested women, the site then says thay want silly money to become a full member.
I have never paid for a woman & I ain't gonna start now!.

LPSG promissed ages ago to seperate different sections of the personal ad's section (straight/gay/bi/etc.) but it has'nt happened yet!

I'd be very interested to links to non paying hookup site's in the UK.

BigInBellevue

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There are some international sites where you might find hung guys, but they aren't populated with many in the U.S. Here in the U.S. there are several which might be good in one city and poor in another. There is one I look at which enables you to sort by city, sections of the city, AND size of cock. You can do this without paying. I don't want to provide publicity to any of these, but I'd tell in a private message at least the one I refer to.

D_sdudrYTFY

Just Browsing
Media
yes there is, but i forgot the name of it, maybe 7 or larger. com. If i can find the message, i will let you know. I was wondering the same thing.