is there a large breasts support group ?

patinero38: Well, I don't know.

My girlfriend has large "natural" breasts and often, and more than she sees fit she gets confronted with this fact. She herself has no problems with it, maybe except for them being too heavy while doing sports.

I love her breasts and that gives her confidence.
It's the outside world, men ànd women who tend to confront her with envy, jokes or horniness...

Still she stands her ground. I don't think that she is looking for a supportgroup.
She's quite allright. Now, we're expecting our first baby and she is a bit anxious about her breasts still gettting bigger.

They are beautifull... :wub:

wonderland

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Previously female members of this group started a MSN group for woman with large breasts. That was at the very least over a year ago and I have no idea what happened to the group.

twin_daddy: I'll support that group! All women with large, firm breasts please come forth.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by sexc_hannah_19@Jan 5 2005, 06:03 AM
Im a c cup.....is that ok?

*looks bewildered*
[post=272271]Quoted post[/post]​

Hannah,

Your C cups more than OK with me! I do tend to favor C cup or larger breasts, but have been perfectly happy with breasts from AA on up! (and very happy with the women they belonged to!) :D

LapDog :p

astepabove: Hannah, C is just about the perfect size but I can't be sure without seeing. :p