Is there a limit to how much you can gain?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by littlebighorn, Mar 28, 2009.

1. littlebighorn

littlebighorn New Member

If you can go from
    5" to 6" or
    6" to 7" or
    7" to 8" or
    8" to 9" or
    9" to 10"
    Then it's reasonable to assume you can go from 5" to 10" right?
    Is this correct?

2. staminaguy25

staminaguy25 New Member

Albums:
    Very few people get past the 2 inch gain limit. Sometimes because they are happy and leave these sites so any more gains you never hear about. But a 5 inch gain is unrealistic. If you get 2 inches in a year then you have done well.
    Success varies from person to person, DNA and dedication.
    Good luck.

3. littlebighorn

littlebighorn New Member

So 2" is the limit. What about girth?

4. Sherwood D. Likelym

Sherwood D. Likelym Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I've always been proud of my penis size appearance, and have tried to enhance the illusion of size by wearing cock rings. Personal experience leads me to believe that you can only practice maintaining healthy erections, and not be concerned about appearances. I've observed changes in the firmness of my erections over the years. Girth changes occurred naturally with age, and I believe my length is less with the gain in girth. I honestly believe efforts made towards maintaining strong erections will prove to be more satisfying to you and your partners. If you tend towards being an exhibitionist, Kegel exercises can help you appear pumped and ready. My personal goal includes being able to achieve orgasm through Kegel constrictions without any manual stimulation. Many at the nude beaches comment on my penis's healthy appearance and large size without realizing that I'm performing Kegel exercises. Apparent sexual arousal is usually frowned upon at nudist beaches, so be cautious. I've experienced passing through the point of no return when I cannot keep from becoming fully erect. The pleasure is intense, and I would be proud for others to observe. Perhaps, I will find a beach where others appreciate the erect penis some day. Observing the penis changes from flaccid to erect status, tend to impress me more than size alone.

5. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Here is a good article that explains the "theory" of PE. It makes sense to me.

Focus Your PE and Gain! TGC Theory - Thunder's Place Free Penis Enlargement Forums

Basically, to get bigger, you have to expand out your tunica, then make your smooth muscle "catch up". If your BPFPL is longer then your BPEPL, then you can keep growing it. If they are even or vice versa, then you need to increase your BPFPL before you get any more growth. So theoretically, sky is the limit.

Of course bigger is relative. Do you want length, girth, or both?

6. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    There is no limit. But few gain more than the stated above.

7. B_Bonky

B_Bonky New Member

I don't mean to laugh, but this sounds very unlikely. The web site linked to above is a bunch of non-doctors coming up with theories about how "smooth muscle" etc "may" behave.

Honestly, if guys could do anything to make their dicks bigger, don't you think the big pharmaceutical companies would have jumped on this train years ago? Johnson & Johnson Penis Extenders, Merck Jelqing Mittens, or whatever?

It just seems about as likely as the tax-protestor theories, the Roswell alien theories, the government-created AIDS theories, and homeopathy. Junk science, from what I've seen.

Let's see the clinical trials. Big Pharma would stand to make a trillion dollars if it could come up with a dick-enlargement system that worked.

8. biggaman

biggaman New Member

Albums:
    Maybe that's why, maybe they can't come up with a magic pill that makes this happen.

I've only been doing this a month but I know I've gained about 1/4 inch already, it's great.

And stop posting your 'it doesn't work' bullshit in every thread. Why don't you try for yourself and find out.

9. Big Al

Gold Member

Please review some of the links that I provided to you in the other similar posts that you've made.

As a matter of fact, penis extenders are considered an acceptable medical device in other parts of the world. They've been in use for awhile now to treat penile curvature (Peyronie's), but are now being accepted foru use for non-surgical penis enlargement: A pilot phase-II prospective study to test the 'ef...[BJU Int. 2009] - PubMed Result

Concerning why it hasn't been much accepted in the US, it's the rare medical professional that will break away from the pack and pursue a subject that most of his peers ridicule and disbelieve through consensus. I've collaborated with many medical professionals on the subject of PE, and almost all of them have requested anonymity for fear of damaging their careers.

Just like the concept of lifting weights for fitness at the turn of the 20th century, it's going to be up to the majority of men to do PE and proves that it works without a doubt before the mainstream Western medical community decides takes a serious interest in it. Kind of like putting the cart before the horse :)

In the meanwhile, the big money being made by medical professionals in the US for penis enlargement lies in surgery. Ironically, it's the most expensive, destructive, and non-productive method of penis enlargement available. Here's the medically approved version of penis enlargement in the US- see "this piece": http://www.lpsg.org/120139-what-exactly-do-they-do.html#post1964706

10. crossy

Gold Member

I don't think there is a limit. It is possible to have a smaller dick, say 7x5, with expanses up to 11x7 being recorded. The litholingam technique has worked the best. a 1 kg stone is attached central shaft for a week than you increase the weight to 2 kg for a month. Each month the weight is increased 1 kg until results are achieved. This is definitely the least expensive way to PE. Monsoor Patel reported in the Agra News that his lingam doubled in length and 50% increase in width (at 9 kg of attached weight). His wife was thrilled. The Ballywood movie folks offered Monsoor a role in a new film. This might be strictly anecdotal.

11. Big Al

Gold Member

You sould be able to continue gaining if you use the right stimulus, but just like anything else there's going to come a point of diminishing returns.

When you reach a sticking point, assess what caused it. If you're getting adequate recovery and your erections are fine, it could mean that you need to start a more intense regimen. If your erections are starting to suffer, then rest may be in order. Being able to recognize signs like this is very important if you want to continue gaining.

12. D_Audemar_Awfulass

D_Audemar_Awfulass Account Disabled

Buddy.. sorry but i think you dont know YET what you are talking about. Big pharmaceutical companies have nothing to gain from this because enlarging one's dick doesnt need any drug whatsoever. It takes effort, endurance, dedication, with a few devices or without them. Do your homework and you will understand what we all mean.

13. B_Bonky

B_Bonky New Member

Now *THAT* is what I'm looking for. Actual scientific verification of whether PE works or not. In that experiment, it seems that a stretcher at least temporarily lengthens the flaccid penis.

More published studies/experiments please!

I realize this is like me walking into a Catholic mass and questioning the existence of God, but I want to encourage rigorous scientific skepticism here, not a denial of reality in the HOPE that you can fix the unfixable.

thanks!

14. Big Al

Gold Member

Contrary to what you may think, I believe a good percentage of the visitors and participants in this subforum are/were skeptical of non-surgical PE. If you read some of the threads going back close to a year ago and before, you'll see that there was a lot less information being exchanged then than there is now.

In that time, many members have used themselves as subjects. While their gains may considered "anecdotal" evidence to some, to the men making the gains PE is quite real. Telling these men that have put forth weeks, months, or even years of effort that their gains aren't real is bound to raise a few hackles.

#14 Big Al, Mar 30, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2009
  15. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

years ago, I read an article by a doctor, and he said most males could expect an inch increase in length and girth thru proper PE, some more some less. I wished I had kept the article because this comes up and I can't accurately give any more info, like Dr's name etc. and it was not an article associated with an enlargement product advertisement. personally, I gained 3/4" in length and girth initially, and over the years have added girth. I recently started a hanging routine because my length increases just aren't happening.

16. Big Al

Gold Member

It's known in PE circles as the "easy inch". Even with haphazard training and subpar technique, most men can manage a one inch gain (in length) if they train long enough. To gain 2 inches or more, it requires some serious dedication.

Draft saved Draft deleted