Is there a link between curvature and underwear selection?

noface60

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Story:

A friend of mine (who is 20 now) used to wear "tighty whitie" or briefs style underwear for most of his childhood. In fact, he wore this style of underwear for at least the first 11 years of his life. Then he finally moved into boxer briefs and boxers etc. Now, this friend, in his youth, had a long penis. And his penis was so long that when he wore briefs, his penis would extend from his body, wrap around the front of his sack and the head would rest underneath his scrotum. Sometimes this friend would have spontaneous erections while he was wearing these briefs and his erections were trapped in that position. As I first viewed my friend's penis about a month ago, it has a downward curve.

Question:

Was this downward curve in his penis caused by him wearing briefs for so long? Are penis curves caused by genetics, or physical means? And are there ways to "re-bend" the penis?

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't think there is any external cause for curvature, or anything to be done to change it.(at least probably not anything you would want to do)

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree. Curves and bends in cocks are due to genetics and/or damage to the cock itself. Simply wearing tight underwear will not create a curve in a cock.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It would be nice if that were the case but I can blow that theory to hell . I have always tucked my cock behind my scrotum b/c at my soft length it is more comfortable. Like your friend I too would have spontaneous erections and be trapped. Today I have a curve up like a banana when I am hard so I would say it had nothing to do with how I wore my cock in my underwear.
However I do plan to ask my best fb who does have a definite curve down about how he wore his fire hose when growing up.

On a side note, after extensive jelqing I have been able to make the curve less prominent. It used be almost like a damn semi-circle but now it isnt that bad.

:banana:
HORSE

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I must agree with the consensus. I also tuck down and behind in tight underwear. I only wear boxers OVER my 'tighties' as house shorts. I do not care for boxers as actual undwear. My willie points to the sky when at attention.

BTW, HUNGHUGE11X7, my B/F has the downward curve and he either wears boxers or goes comando.

noface60

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay. So I can tell my friend that it is not his mom's fault for making him wear a certain type of underwear then. He was trying to blame his curve on her.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
And tell your friend to tell you to post more pictures in your gallery for me to drool over.:biggrin1: