Is there a ratio that means you are a grower or shower?

caoyuanvip

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Damn I would rather to be a shower, when I'm in a public shower room sometimes I try to make it a little bit hard just to show off but sometimes I get a full hard on which is really not a good thing lol.

my flaccid size varys some time is like 1.5 erection size is 6 and half not big but I definitely deserve more than 1.5 I think.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
aren't these statements contradictory? if a guy is a shower then he can't be a grower. the terms are mutually exclusive. same comment about your second statement. if a guy is neither, what is he?

I'll explain. But first:

I figure if a guy gets longer when he gets hard, he is a shower. if he stays the same length when he gets hard, he's a shower? I suppose everyone has his/her own definition.

Virtually everyone gets at least a little longer when hard. Virtually everyone gets at least a little thicker when hard. So saying that everyone who gets bigger when erect is a grower means that everyone is a grower.

IMO, an example of a guy who is neither a grower nor a shower would be someone who is 3" soft and grows to 4" hard. That's neither an especially big soft size (so not a "shower") and not an especially big increase from soft to hard (so not a "grower"). Similarly, a guy who was 5" soft and grows to 9" could be considered to be both a "grower and a shower".

But these things are all subjective anyway.

Gaydane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I believe that most guys grow about 60-70% from soft to hard. If you grow more that that, you are a grower. If you grow less that that (and are still big when soft), you are a shower. More or less....

Many black guys are showers, since they are huge when soft, but only a little bigger when hard. While many asian guys are growers, being very very small when soft but often a decent size when hard.

Most white guys are something in the middle, smaller than black guys when soft, but often the same size, or almost, when hard. But bigger than asian guys both when soft and when hard.