Is there a secret hand shake if you are bi or gay ?

figgnewton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When a man shakes your hand and at same time one of the fingers tickles the palm of your hand is this meaning he is bi or gay ?

Reactions: hunghorse30

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How old are you? 12?

Oh my God!, I had to brace my hand not to spit out soda on the keyboard.
25qg1ae.gif

Reactions: Assman1

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When a man shakes your hand and at same time one of the fingers tickles the palm of your hand is this meaning he is bi or gay ?

Figg when I was in high school, before I embraced gay and was dating girls, a girl did to me what you described. She held my hand on a date and tickled the palm of my hand with one of her fingers. I had never had that done, and she went on to tell me it meant that whoever did it to you wanted to fuck you..

figgnewton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Figg when I was in high school, before I embraced gay and was dating girls, a girl did to me what you described. She held my hand on a date and tickled the palm of my hand with one
No, but there's a silly walk. :cool:
Figg when I was in high school, before I embraced gay and was dating girls, a girl did to me what you described. She held my hand on a date and tickled the palm of my hand with one of her fingers. I had never had that done, and she went on to tell me it meant that whoever did it to you wanted to fuck you..

her fingers. I had never had that done, and she went on to tell me it meant that whoever did it to you wanted to fuck you..
All I did here was ask a simple question that happened to me a few times in my life and was curious enough to ask. I had an inkling I new the answer but wanted to ask here @LPSG but who would of thought that I'm stupid or naive for just asking. It's simple.... yes or no. Brave soldier thanks for a common sense reply.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Apologies. I'm aware of no secret handshake.