Is there a secret hand shake if you are bi or gay ?

Tis this...the Thumbkin wrestle. Works on to tactical penis talk...

Black_Frost

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well ask questions simple question and what do you get, simpletons with no sense.

Actually, you did get a truthful answer, but it was apparently lost in the chaffing:

No--it means he might be a Mason or an Odd Fellow. :)

There isn't a secret handshake between gay and bi men. There are, however, secret handshakes of this sort between members of some fraternal organizations. The two listed above are the most likely.

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
the honest answer is:
99% of the time you know, just know -- a certain kind of eye contact, body movement toward you...that little "something."
Of course, if you find him on Craigslist or a fuck-App -- invite him over and grab the lube.

LittleBuzzSaw

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
When a man shakes your hand and at same time one of the fingers tickles the palm of your hand is this meaning he is bi or gay ?
If you're truly asking because you don't know, be prepared for a little ribbing.
That being said... back in school as a couple have said, that used to mean "I want to fuck", however, it was usually in jest because I learned it long before I was of "fucking age". If you ever had that happen to you, I'd take it with a grain of salt. It is likely someone messing with you to see your reaction, or it means you're giving away enough "subtle hints" of your own to others that you're gay (which you may or may not care about). But there is the genuine chance it's someone "offering a hook up". Hard to tell out of context.

Reactions: figgnewton

figgnewton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you're truly asking because you don't know, be prepared for a little ribbing.
That being said... back in school as a couple have said, that used to mean "I want to fuck", however, it was usually in jest because I learned it long before I was of "fucking age". If you ever had that happen to you, I'd take it with a grain of salt. It is likely someone messing with you to see your reaction, or it means you're giving away enough "subtle hints" of your own to others that you're gay (which you may or may not care about). But there is the genuine chance it's someone "offering a hook up". Hard to tell out of context.
Thanks for an honest reply. I got a lot of riff over this question.

Reactions: LittleBuzzSaw

Thanks for an honest reply. I got a lot of riff over this question.

When asking a question, it's always a good thing to put some info into it as well. Otherwise you will have people like myself adlibbing drivel :)

Hey, look on the bright side, your thread reached to the 2 pages. Well worth a handshake, gay or otherwise.

As far as "riffs" go.....

figgnewton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When asking a question, it's always a good thing to put some info into it as well. Otherwise you will have people like myself adlibbing drivel :)

Hey, look on the bright side, your thread reached to the 2 pages.

As far as "riffs" go.....
There are a lot of musical riffs out there, one in particular is Day Tripper by the Beatles.

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One of my friends in sports medicine told me that black football players have highest incidence of being gay=by far==and are least upfront about it==call it being 'down low'--said they have way of recognizing each other, started to tell me about it, then got interrupted--havn't seen him since