is there a size that is too small to enjoy?

silverheart

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what im wondering is if a guy can be too small to properly enjoy. i already know that most women do need thickness but is there a length that is just too short and what is that. my size is 4.5 in long (11cm) and 5.2 in thick. anyone experience that size before?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
what im wondering is if a guy can be too small to properly enjoy. i already know that most women do need thickness but is there a length that is just too short and what is that. my size is 4.5 in long (11cm) and 5.2 in thick. anyone experience that size before?

It is like 1.4 or something, but you can alwasy get a dildo, or use your mouth and fingers.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At the danger of drawing fire at myself, I say there is a minimum for me below which I really can't get a good feeling, let alone real stimulation. I draw the line at five (5) inches, which is really my minimum need. Of course, I can only speak for myself, other women may have lower limits, so don't lose your hope.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

A guy that length, and not as thick gave me my first anal orgasm.

The vaginal sex was great too. His size was never an issue between us, and he never brought it up. I'm not sure he knew he was small. He wouldn't have been as sexy or as fun if he acted like he knew he was small. Instead, he was determined to get me into bed, and he did, and he was determined to get me off over and over, and he sometimes did. (I'm not that orgasmic. One or two orgasms is usually all I'm good for.)

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never actually been with a guy who's penis was too small to enjoy. I have been with a guy who I did not enjoy sex with (only one :biggrin1: ), and he did have an avg. or slightly smaller penis. But if he'd had more skill and stamina I certainly could have enjoyed it.
I think in unusual cases if a guy has a really small one sure, it could be a problem that couldn't be overcome. I've just never experienced that fortunately.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
At the danger of drawing fire at myself, I say there is a minimum for me below which I really can't get a good feeling, let alone real stimulation. I draw the line at five (5) inches, which is really my minimum need. Of course, I can only speak for myself, other women may have lower limits, so don't lose your hope.

Id also say about 5". One guy i was with was slighty over that and even though the sex was good, only a few positions were really pleasurable. To his advantage he did have a fair amount of girth though but he still couldnt give that deep, full feeling

Blueman

Just Browsing
Media
Im not a woman so I don't know, but like all the questions similar to this one answers will vary from woman to woman. Some may just be more honest than others

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
slam me away but I do not enjoy fucking a thin cock ....the foreplay might be fine etc, but when fucking I like over 5 inches of girth....length is not that important to me .....anything over 6 is fine....my ideal cock is 8x7

:smile:

Honey

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think that's too small at all. The secret is knowing how to use it-- and it's not only about the cock. Sex is so much about chemistry and anticipation and atmosphere and foreplay all that (for me, at least)... Not to mention love and security. On the other hand, a little danger and anonymity can be fun too. I guess my point is, I think at 4.5 X 5.2 you'll make a lot of women happy. We're not all size queens... Anatomically I can't handle a penis larger than average.

You know what is a HUGE turn on for me, even more than a big cock? A quick wit, and an educated, curious, open mind. Which would make Joyboytoy79 THE perfect man for me... But he's gay. Sigh...

Wow that was a tangent.

Anyway, have fun and don't worry about your size. It's perfect for some of us!

modernluv

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
slam me away but I do not enjoy fucking a thin cock ....the foreplay might be fine etc, but when fucking I like over 5 inches of girth....length is not that important to me .....anything over 6 is fine....my ideal cock is 8x7

:smile:

Honey

Hey if they want to slam you over what you like, that's their issue, right?
As for me I like a lot of stimulation. Hey, what's wrong with wanting that thorough feeling? Girth and length both, but I especially like long ones to get my cervix reached. I wouldn't say I couldn't enjoy a smaller one but it just ain't the same. I'd say I want at least 6-6.5 long, and thick is nice but I'm not going to fuss over it. My ideal is probably 8X6, but hell as long as the guy makes me cum good, it's all good. :wink: If not I might get cranky :mad:

miss_valentine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wonder how common it is that a guy is too small or too big?!

If the dick is smaller than my one hand he´s too small, and fortunately that has never happend :)

So Nina

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I had several guys around 4-5 Inches, and if they were not too thin, it was OK. The main problem is that only few positions are pleasurable and that only short strokes are possible. The lack of self-esteem which is often related to a short dick is often the bigger killer than the the penis.

Fredneck1951

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had several guys around 4-5 Inches, and if they were not too thin, it was OK. The main problem is that only few positions are pleasurable and that only short strokes are possible. The lack of self-esteem which is often related to a short dick is often the bigger killer than the the penis.

Did all of them have that lack of self-esteem? Were you aware of it before you bedded them? When did it become evident to you?

Sorry for all the questions!

Fredneck1951

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You'll run into too big more often. A good chunk of the too small guys never come out of the woodwork.

I think that's true. Once you know or suspect you're underequipped you might be apt to be hesitant, I know I was.

Still, horniness will drive us to do daring things, after all without risk there is no reward.

Media
I agree it really would change from one woman to another. I've been with smaller women that felt I was too big for them and larger where I was just right. Conclusion: There's a pussy for every penis (and vice versa). So no worries!

The Chosen One

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You'll run into too big more often. A good chunk of the too small guys never come out of the woodwork.

Cold, but likely true. :rolleyes:

For example,
I found out about average size when I was about 14, at the time, I was slightly under average adult sized, I wasn't about to let a girl see me at that time. A few years later I was to large (girth) for the the "near virgin" girls I hooked up with at the time.

I overestimated the size factor... I could have had about a half a dozen more (cute) girls, in the day, damnit! :mad:

I have some friends with small dicks, around 5 " and skinny, but the good news for them is their wives or girlfriends let them have anal sex without complaining.