Is there a tasteful way to personally proposition a woman for sex?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by galaxus, Jun 30, 2011.

1. galaxus

galaxus Member

Must we always be indirect when playing the dating game?

If im a handsome, safe, gentleman, why is it wrong to say, "Excuse me miss, but I believe you have this exquisite aura about you and I would like to take you bed and see where things go between us"?

Now if a woman did this to me, and I wasn't interested I would just decline and go on with my day. But if I did this to a woman, she would get automatically offended and it wouldn't matter if I fit her criteria for a man to sleep with.

2. D_Tim McGnaw

D_Tim McGnaw Account Disabled

You have a habit of making sweeping remarks and statements about whole classes of person, usually women.

How do you know that every woman in the world would respond to your inquiry in the way you describe?

3. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have to agree with Hilaire. It wouldn't offend me, I would just decline.

4. travis1985

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think his assessment of how men and women would generally react would be true in a great majority of cases.

5. dolfette

Gold Member

i'm not even going to bother answering since one woman has already replied and we are ,in your opinion, all the same.

6. D_Tim McGnaw

Really? Care to explain the evidences of that assessment? Though I'm sure you'll admit that what you're saying isn't what the OP says, he offers no qualification of his statement that women would respond in the way he describes.

He also seems unaware that making sweeping generalisations about the sexes has an ugly name which i wont even bother using because it will draw down cries of "Fie and Damnation! For it is ye! The PC-Police! With your Jackboots an such! etc etc and so on".

7. travis1985

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm not saying it's not a sweeping generalization. It is. But I think if you put it to the test, it would be true that most women would be pissed and most men wouldn't make a big deal out of it.

8. D_Tim McGnaw

I don't think I know more than a couple of women in RL who would be anything but mildly amused by the OP's proposition, and who wouldn't simply politely decline and get on with their day. I probably know one or two women who might be charmed by it.

Does that mean I think all or most or a majority of women would react in that way, no. I haven't done a survey of enough women and the statistical analysis and I wont pretend I have. :rolleyes:

#8 D_Tim McGnaw, Jun 30, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2011
  9. D_Ivana_Bhig-Dicke

D_Ivana_Bhig-Dicke New Member

I used to make that proposition to women left, right, and center. Of course I'd be drunk and it wouldn't sound as nice as in the OP. Usually it would come out as, "I wanna fuck you so bad!!"

I look back on it now and I got various degrees of laughter from some, disgust from others, and some who willingly obliged (often they were as drunk as I was, but not always).

I've had the great opportunity of having many women in my circle of friends over the years. I can't tell you the amount of times sitting at a bar, coffee house, or other social scene I've heard the words "I'd fuck him" uttered. If only the poor saps knew all they had to do was come up and propose a night of hot fucking to one of my friends.

But how would they know? That's the catch 22. There's women out there who will fuck you if you simply ask them to. But what are the odds of you finding them? Who many insults, put downs, bad looks, and flat out "NO's" can your ego handle?

From experience if you're going to try this I do recommend alcohol. You won't be as sharp but it'll hurt a lot less when you fall.

10. B_Bjen2848

B_Bjen2848 New Member

she would only act offended if she wasn't willing to fuck you, if she wants to have sex with you and you asked she would probably play hard to get for a little bit so she doesn't look like a slut, but by the end of the day she will probably get in bed with you

in general though, you can't be that direct if you want to sleep with a woman you just met or that you're trying to court. you have to have her "chase" you in most cases

11. KTF40

Gold Member

Albums:
    I did that one night to two different women. I was drunk, but asked the question in what I thought was the most friendly, innocent, and gentlemanly way possible. They both declined. The first one laughed and seemed to take it well. The second I think was disappointed. I got the feeling she was expecting me to ask her something else.

But really though, would you actually want to fuck someone who would say yes just like that? I guess not me.

12. B_crackoff

B_crackoff New Member

I have to say that I've read a thread here where a guy was demonised just for saying that if he thought a girl had great tits - he'd tell them, so it would appear that his assumption has some validity.

That said, I've always found " Oi, Oi! Fancy a fuck" a bit of a winner:cool:.

Franky, if people shouldn't make assumptions, then by that logic they shouldn't make assumptions on appropriate times, people, places, actions or words to use either.:tongue: You all know I'm right.

Is it better to assume or use your judgement? And we all know what nasty preconceptions lie behind judgemental people:wink:. Should we rely on empiricism, & all go out & ask a random person that we like tomorrow for a fuck & report back the responses?

All that aside - Galaxus - saying "excuse me miss" doesn't exactly sound like something that would get many women going, unless she was the type to enjoy unleashing hell on a subservient man. Get a better line, learn to accept rejection, & learn to pick up the cues so you don't waste yours, the police's, or their time.

Best not to ask then! Some women would just try to call your bluff.

Does anyone ask permission? Surely it's always a case of one or both sides persisting & the other, or both, allowing? A natural progession, even if it's seconds after you've met?

There again, I've never formally dated, it seems more of an admin thing - tick boxes, cross i's & dot t's. There's nothing sexy in that.

#12 B_crackoff, Jun 30, 2011
  13. MickeyLee

Gold Member

hmmm, i don't know. the OP is really annoying.. i suppose most women really wouldn't want him skeezing up their bar real estate.

random dude cruised me with G's velveeta seduction? giggle. is just such a bad line.

honest, straight forward "wanna fuck?" if i wanted to fuck him/her... good chance i would say yes. when ladies throw out the line, i always bite. :biggrin:

#13 MickeyLee, Jun 30, 2011
  14. Endued

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I like to make a circle with my left index finger and thumb, then slide my right finger in and out of that circle to signify I want sex. The longer you do it the more likely it is to work.

15. MickeyLee

Gold Member

i make eye contact.
    then vigorously hump a chair.
    while maintaining eye contact.

16. Endued

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Interesting approach. Would pouting/waggling eyebrows help? I'm just throwing ideas out here.

17. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    used to travel to cincinnati quite a bit and the rule of 7's applied. for every 7 gals you would just ask, want to fuck? one would say yes! just a numbers game!

18. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    make eye contact, and maintain it. subtly raise an eyebrow. if she's interested she'll hold on to it a long time before looking away and calling the bouncer.

19. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    you sexy little minx

20. wallyj84

Gold Member

This reminds me of an experiment I saw performed on TV several years back. On the show they had a man and a woman stand on a corner and ask random people of the opposite sex to have sex with them. At the end of the experiment, the woman had a success rate of more than 70% while the man had a success rate of zero.

I might be misremembering, but I think some women reported that man to the police.

For the OP, is this in reference to strangers or people you already know?

Draft saved Draft deleted