Is there a tasteful way to personally proposition a woman for sex?

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This reminds me of an experiment I saw performed on TV several years back. On the show they had a man and a woman stand on a corner and ask random people of the opposite sex to have sex with them. At the end of the experiment, the woman had a success rate of more than 70% while the man had a success rate of zero.

I might be misremembering, but I think some women reported that man to the police.

For the OP, is this in reference to strangers or people you already know?

To both.

SN: hehe trolls.

D_c42vywrth

Just Browsing
Media
This is going to sounds a little sexist...okay here goes
Many men are a lot stronger and or physically larger than a lot of women. If a 6'5" 250lb man says to a woman that weighs 115 and is 5'6", "hey, let's fuck" it can come across as a little more aggressive than maybe the guy intended. A lot of it might depend on whether or not the girl is interested? Just making the point, friends.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Many men are a lot stronger and or physically larger than a lot of women. If a 6'5" 250lb man says to a woman that weighs 115 and is 5'6", "hey, let's fuck" it can come across as a little more aggressive than maybe the guy intended. A lot of it might depend on whether or not the girl is interested? Just making the point, friends.
has nothing to do with that in my opinion

it's all about guys vs gals

women always have the upper hand when it comes to getting laid, plain and simple

who do you think is going to find a partner quicker? a guy that goes into a bar and declared, i am here to get laid or a lady?? and make the attraction features equal, whatever those may be?? are you kidding me??

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer the lady to come to me, it's easier that way. (Not that it happens very often.) Removes the risk of offending/annoying her. Failing that, I like things to progress naturally - try talking to her normally. Start with, "Hello. I'm MoT, how are you?" If you're at a bar I suppose you could buy her a drink, but I'm too stingy for such extravagance. Something along those lines works. Save the faux-poetry for later.

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I begin by asking her name. I may then proceed to easy conversation. When I have gained her trust I ask her out to spend some time together. When she becomes physically comfortable with me I take the initiative to begin touching her in easy places, like the hands and feet. When we gain an understanding of one another I suggest we share an evening together in private. When we are alone together I propose we have sex. She will either say yes or no. If she accepts I perform. If she declines I evaluate the prospect of spending more time with her in light of the likelihood I will benefit from that time. (this may not specifically mean sex, by the way) If in the long term I find value in her company, I continue to keep company with her. If she continues to decline my advances, and if that bothers me, I find something esle to do with my time. I am not egotistical, but I don't enjoy rejection any more than anyone else.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you make a good point, doll.
i wouldn't go off anywhere alone with a guy until i knew him well enough to feel comfortable. a lot of women were warned by their mothers that they'd end up dead in a ditch if they went off with strange guys.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Kiss my aura… Dora…
M-M-M… it’s real angora
Would y’all like some more-a?
Right here on the flora?
An’ how ’bout you, Fauna?
Y’wanna?
~Zappa​

*swoons*

She stroll on over, say look here, bum,
I got a forty dollar bill say you can't make me cum
(Y'jes can't do it)

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The only dudes who ever mentioned aura to me waited until after I had sex with them to do it, and had a hard time taking the hint when I lost interest in them. I found them clingy and soft. Words like "aura" and "astral plane" are alarms for me. I flee. I have to admit some fault: I'm a great communicator at the beginning and throughout a casual relationship. When I want it to end, I'm kind of lame. I don't actually know how to dump guys. It's so awkward.

Barring the use of the word aura, I have no real problem with that kind of proposition, as long as I'm not offered money. I would just decline. I don't like getting hit on by strangers. When men I do not feel familiar with approach me, it makes me feel like I have no control over the situation, which feels scary. I leave. I prefer to make the first move. Probably the best way to get sex out of me when I was single was to be nearby, attractive, and make good eye contact. Eye contact would give me the confidence to come over and chat, and get a dude's number. I never fucked dudes I just met. I preferred to get to know them a little over the phone, and give them time to get their paperwork in order before hanging out with them, at which point I'd fuck them if they were not uptight about sex on a "first date".

How does being asked for sex differ from some random dude talking to me about my tits? Greatly! When being asked for sex, even if I can't wait to escape the conversation, at least I do not feel I have been reduced to a collection of nice body parts. Also, my individual experience comes into play. Men have actually come up to me and spoken to my breasts. I don't mean they were talking to me while staring into my cleavage. I mean literally addressing my boobies, as if they could respond. Fucking weirdos. So anyway, that colors my interactions with other men.