Is there a tasteful way to personally proposition a woman for sex?

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
No. I never paid for a prostitute and I never will. They aren't perfect. In fact they're the exact opposite. You wanna know what would be perfect? Its getting a beautiful woman TO WANT ME for a night with minimal effort.

For me sex isn't good if you pay for it. They don't want me. They want my money. Instead of using my money, my mind, or my car, I would rather have a beautiful woman use my body for a night.

I'll be honest, I understand what you're saying. The thing is, women just don't work like that.

I'm sorry to say this, but if that's the kind of sex you want to have you're going to have to become gay.

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll be honest, I understand what you're saying. The thing is, women just don't work like that.

I'm sorry to say this, but if that's the kind of sex you want to have you're going to have to become gay.

lmao. Again, I wish LPSG had a like button.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

i thought you left????

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
One time it worked....and actually, it kind of took him all night to get to the propositioning part. He was deadly funny, and just kept coming up to me and whispering comments to me - like he knew me. Random stuff about the band, about how someone was dancing, or just drop off a drink for me - just funny things. He never even gave me a chance to respond. He'd give me a thumbs up from across the room, or look at a guy I was dancing with and roll his eyes. Then just before the club was closing, he walked up behind me and said, 'wanna come home with me and fuck?' Before I knew it, I was at his place having incredible sex. We were fuck buddies for over a year. The sex got hotter and he never failed to make me laugh. *sigh* I miss that guy......

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A few weeks ago i was going out with this girl and she told me "You have me for 1 hour and a half, so where you wanna go?", i told her smiling "well since u dnt want to ruin your diet, we wont go to eat something, how about if we go to the motel", she just looked at me, and smiled, and was remembering which motels she had visited before, but of course she know it was a joke and at the end she told me smiling "you are a pig", well at least she didnt slapped me or something

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I once went out to lunch with this guy. We made out, and then he had to get back to his office. Before we parted we agreed to meet up the next night for supper. After supper he said, "There is a bar near here. It has the most tolerable beer I have had since I came to this country. But, if you come to my house instead I have some incredible Spanish wines." I almost forgot about the wine.

Frankly, I just can't fuck some dude I haven't spent any time with. It doesn't have to be face to face, either. The time could have all been spent over the phone. But it's generally the conversation, the funny exchanges, the expanded horizons that make me want to fuck an individual guy. I have recently been given "permission" to fuck anyone I want. I'm not looking. My husband started fucking me all the time about two days before he came up with that idea. I think he concluded (correctly) that no one can make me come like he can. But the only guy who could possibly get some of this platinum-class pussy without putting forth some platinum-class effort is my husband.

So, if you want it to be effortless, and free? Get a wife.

Last edited:
D

deleted432219

I once went out to lunch with this guy. We made out, and then he had to get back to his office. Before we parted we agreed to meet up the next night for supper. After supper he said, "There is a bar near here. It has the most tolerable beer I have had since I came to this country. But, if you come to my house instead I have some incredible Spanish wines." I almost forgot about the wine.

Frankly, I just can't fuck some dude I haven't spent any time with. It doesn't have to be face to face, either. The time could have all been spent over the phone. But it's generally the conversation, the funny exchanges, the expanded horizons that make me want to fuck an individual guy. I have recently been given "permission" to fuck anyone I want. I'm not looking. My husband started fucking me all the time about two days before he came up with that idea. I think he concluded (correctly) that no one can make me come like he can. But the only guy who could possibly get some of this platinum-class pussy without putting forth some platinum-class effort is my husband.

So, if you want it to be effortless, and free? Get a wife.

I agree with the bolded....

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
at first i was all:shocked:
then i thought about it:naughty:

thought about it again:32: