Is there a tasteful way to personally proposition a woman for sex?

beefstick

Just Browsing
Media
Generally, you would want to take her out to dinner at an expensive restaurant, and then 'accidentally' spill some wine or food into your lap. When she peaks under the table to see, make sure you have already let it out. If you smile in just the right way, she will definitely understand the 'message' and wont be offended. Its the ultimate combo of proposition and the romantic stuff they like.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Generally, you would want to take her out to dinner at an expensive restaurant, and then 'accidentally' spill some wine or food into your lap. When she peaks under the table to see, make sure you have already let it out. If you smile in just the right way, she will definitely understand the 'message' and wont be offended. Its the ultimate combo of proposition and the romantic stuff they like.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!
that's just cheap. cheap and crass.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's lame. First, it's dishonest. Second, unless we're already friends, it's just gross and embarrassing. Third, it just won't work. I'm not likely to look under the table. I am likely to hand you my seltzer and ask you if you need my napkin.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm not sure if i'd just walk out, or if i'd make a scene and get the staff to call the cops...indecent exposure is a form of assault.
the idea of the date is to find out if we want to be sexual or not. inflicting that on me without consent is illegal.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media

Yeah no, most women I know wouldn't be offended by the proposition in the OP, but most women I know would probably lamp you and/or call the cops on you if you did this. :rolleyes:

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yeah no, most women I know wouldn't be offended by the proposition in the OP, but most women I know would probably lamp you and/or call the cops on you if you did this. :rolleyes:

This!

I'd find it a delightfully refreshing change to have someone just be honest from the start, rather than insulting my intelligence by pretending to need a light, followed by drawing out the conversation, then chatting to my friends, maybe getting us drinks, dancing, exchanging phone numbers, making plans for a second date all in the hopes that seeming to want more will get me to agree to sex that night.

Flopping your cock out in some "cheeky" attempt to get the message across is highly likely to result in pain and humiliation of the highest order though.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm not sure if i'd just walk out, or if i'd make a scene and get the staff to call the cops...indecent exposure is a form of assault.
the idea of the date is to find out if we want to be sexual or not. inflicting that on me without consent is illegal.
The dude's not a random off the street. I'd probably not want police involved. (I don't like police, anyway.) But I think if I somehow did manage to see what he was doing under the table, I'd tell him to put it away. I would let him know I was offended. If we could manage to reconnect after such stupidity, that would be cool. If not, I'm really good at getting out of touch.

I went out with this guy, years ago. I knew he was a little socially awkward from conversations we had before we met up. We had a lot in common, and he was good-looking, funny, talented, laid-back, just my type. We took turns choosing activities, and on one of his turns, he took me to some Korean karaoke bar. There was no dance floor, but we were tipsy and we danced anyway. At one point, his dancing was more like humping me, which was not welcome at all. He was basically rubbing his dick all over me in public. I also didn't like all the places he was putting his hands. I found it embarrassing.

So, I placed a hand on his chest to back him up, and shook my head no. I sat down, and when he joined me, I whispered my objections into his ear. He blushed, apologized, and did not do any of it again. By the end of the night, we'd rebuilt all the good will we'd had before the humping/groping incident, and I went to his apartment and fucked him.

I don't object to instant sex, nor to flirting, or direct propositions. Some things do cross the line for me, but a sincere apology and corrective actions can repair a lot of damage. Of course, that depends how good things were before they got broken.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hmm.. *ponders*

humpy/handsy dance moves seem less creepy than dick out at the dinner table. sometimes ya got to get ya hump dance on. if elbows on the table is considered rude, i don't even wanna know the policy on scrotum in the butter dish.

dancing fool - back ya peen up off my booty, thank you very much.

dick out dick - *blink* "really?" then about an hour of laughing. is just so dick in a popcorn box.

not a good laugh, btw. hardcore mocking laugh.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you're a lot more forgiving than i am.
that guy would never get another chance with me.
i decided long ago that i don't have room in my life for foisters.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm just saying I'm not totally sure. The odds are not very good for Surprise-Cock Dude. But people make me really (secretly) uncomfortable, so I tend not to sit down at a table with one I don't know yet. By the time a dude could rudely expose himself to me at a restaurant, he'd already know if I was thinking about having sex with him. I have never agreed to a date with anyone I wasn't interested in fucking. I could see where a dude out with me might think (stupidly), "Hey, I know! I'll get the ball rolling by showing her what she can get!" I'm not sure it's much different from the countless guys who guided me close, and let me feel them getting hard against me. I slept with some of those guys, others, I asked, "Um. . . is that your dick? What the fuck?" Most I ignored.

Now, strangers? Strangers should all just beware my new stun gun. When you push the button, it smells just like lightening.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
As a socially awkward, borderline agoraphobic, out of shape, moderately attractive 7/10, I can confidently say that it's probably more difficult to find attractive women who aren't willing to engage in some sort of physical activity than the opposite.

How to make it known depends too much on the situation, initial communication and 'read' of the person to offer anything specific. Just... don't be an idiot? :shrug:

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First, I have to talk with a woman before I'll seriously considder having sex with her--she has to have something interesting going on upstairs to interest me in what's going on downstairs. But if things go in a good direction, and we are doing all of right non-verbals (sustained eye contact, exchanging smiles, and steadily decreasing proximity), I'll often say at the appropriate time "I'd love to pleasure you." As forward as that might sound, most women respond pretty favorably to the (very sincere) suggestion.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How to make it known depends too much on the situation, initial communication and 'read' of the person to offer anything specific. Just... don't be an idiot? :shrug:
you're smart.
"I'd love to pleasure you."
that line has always turned me off.
'sleep with', 'make love to' or even just 'fuck' might fly,
but 'pleasure' just sounds so... i dunno...
i'm not sure why. it just switches me off.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First, I have to talk with a woman before I'll seriously considder having sex with her--she has to have something interesting going on upstairs to interest me in what's going on downstairs. But if things go in a good direction, and we are doing all of right non-verbals (sustained eye contact, exchanging smiles, and steadily decreasing proximity), I'll often say at the appropriate time "I'd love to pleasure you." As forward as that might sound, most women respond pretty favorably to the (very sincere) suggestion.

I'd be responsive to that.