Is there a way of knowing a guy is Huge without going all the way?

p542

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would like to know what's in the package before I open it.......No fun if it's not what I really want...........

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media
actually, I silkscreened my own lpsg.org t-shirt. Now the people that see me several times a day are starting to get really friendly.:biggrin1:

BTW... i made sure to get that copyright in there so i wouldn't infringe on anything.:biggrin1:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would like to know what's in the package before I open it.......No fun if it's not what I really want...........

No fun if it isn't me huh? :biggrin1: Well, I'm not a guy so I know I'm not what YOU want. :tongue:

Actually my screen name does refer to that though. As my friend (SensualGoth, actually!) put me up to putting on my IM - now when I send IM's the sender name appears as whatireallywant isabigone! :biggrin1::biggrin1:

And no, I have no idea how to tell if a guy is big before you actually see it, either... sorry I can't help you out there - and if I did know, I'm not so sure I'd want to divulge my secrets! :tongue::wink:

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
Speaking for myself here, I would have to say no. Sometimes it all depends on the clothing. Some items may "increase" the size of his package, while others may hide it. And since some guys are growers and not showers, it will be very difficult - unless you sit directly across from him and notice how full his bulge is. This happens to me on the train frequently!

ladsonbehr49

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
how about asking the guy before you go and waste your time in bed and feeling like a loser for having sex with someone who does not turn you on.

the direct approach is the best method...Just ask...and if not, walk away and say forget you to him lol

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Yeah, just ask him. If he won't answer, either way, then you know better.
If a woman asked me, I'd figure she's a size queen, and I'd tell her the truth.
I'd tell her "move on to the next guy, no use wasting time on me."
I know where I rate, and my place on the social scale...

MARKM8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes.

- have a pen and a ruler with you.

Ask him to fold and extend his middle finger against the palm of his hand as far as it will go. With your pen, mark where the tip of the middle finger lands on the palm. With his fingers now extended, palm open- measure from the tip of the middle finger to the pen mark on his palm. That's how long his dick is. Simple.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes.

- have a pen and a ruler with you.

Ask him to fold and extend his middle finger against the palm of his hand as far as it will go. With your pen, mark where the tip of the middle finger lands on the palm. With his fingers now extended, palm open- measure from the tip of the middle finger to the pen mark on his palm. That's how long his dick is. Simple.

That is 100% bull. How I wish it WERE true, but it's not...

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why don't you steam it open over a boiling kettle! You can glue it back and no-one will be any the wiser!:biggrin1:

Seriously though, don't be so f'ing shallow!:wink:

amazingfuck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
early on, before you've invested much time, when you are close together and rubbing his leg, be a little bit forward and rub his crotch, he'll get hard and you can feel it through his clothes.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
how about asking the guy before you go and waste your time in bed and feeling like a loser for having sex with someone who does not turn you on.
the direct approach is the best method...Just ask...and if not, walk away and say forget you to him lol
Good point, but I think gay men are a lot more adept at this than straight women.

early on, before you've invested much time, when you are close together and rubbing his leg, be a little bit forward and rub his crotch, he'll get hard and you can feel it through his clothes.
That would most likely be my method.

milelong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perhaps you could make it quite clear to him how turned on you are by big cocks. If you make him think only a large cock will satisfy you, then he will either hit the road or get really interested.
It's not hard to turn a conversation around to big cocks, especially when there are so many "big cock" jokes.
I know I would become very interested in a girl if she let on how much she loved big cocks. What's more, if a girl is that forward about it, I would be looking for an opportunity to show her one.
Can't speak from experience, but I imagine a guy with a smaller package would probably move on (and look for a girl who is seeking more than a big dildo).

Sinten

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
you'll never know from a guy's bulge because some guys are major growers... hit up craigslist if all you want is a piece of meat and not the guy attached to it.

p542

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you'll never know from a guy's bulge because some guys are major growers... hit up craigslist if all you want is a piece of meat and not the guy attached to it.

I want the total package...........