Is there a way of knowing a guy is Huge without going all the way?

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Kiss and make out with him for a while. He'll pop a boner. Then just each down and feel between his legs. Even if he's wearing trousers and briefs that won't let it stand up and beg, you'll know if he's big or not.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
You can help your chances of getting lucky, but there are no guarantees until you feel or see it.

The way to help your odds are by:
Height - The taller the guy the better chance there is he has a big one. Many don't believe a correlation between height and penis size exists, but this has been studied indepth at Thundersplace and there is somewhat of a connection. While the overall average size between tall and short guys is only 1/4" difference, the outliners (big and small dicks) showed a significantly higher occurance in relation to height. Tall guys twice as likely to have a big one.

Bulge - The bigger flaccids are more likely to be big when erect. Many don't believe there is any difference upon erection, but this has been studied indepth at Thundersplace and there is a correlation between flaccid and erect afterall. For instance, 3" flaccids were found to become 5.75" erect (overall generally speaking after erect numbers were added together and divided by number of guys), but 5" flaccids became 7.25" (generally speaking again). Some 3" flaccids can become bigger than some 5" flaccids upon erection, but the odds of becoming big are on the side of longer flaccids. Also, concerning the "grower" vs "shower" discussions that occur from time to time, in which so many seem to think everything equals out, notice that the 3" flaccids did grow more, closing the 2" flaccid gap (5" minus 3") by 1/2" making it a 1.50" difference (7.25" minus 5.75"). So there is some truth to the common belief that "growers" grow more than "showers", but it's mostly a false assumption as in general they do not catch up. Also, the longer dicks tend to have more girth, as the study indicates a strong correlation between length and girth, though of course once again there are plenty of exceptions and therefore no guarantees.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Another factor to increase your chances is his 'confidence level' around women. It's not a reliable indication though and may require understanding where his confidence is coming from. I've known guys with small dicks that come on to women quite strongly, so take it for whatever it's worth. It increases your chances, but once again, as with the height and bulge also, is no guarantee:

Sizesurvey ran a poll of over 3100 guys and the results indicate guys with bigger dicks have a 2 to 1 ratio of more hookups. It's believed the ratio mostly stems from the extra confidence having a big dick can create. However, a small portion of the ratio may come from word of mouth, and a small portion of the ratio from bulge or height (since women tend to find extra height attractive and taller guys have a higher percentage of big dicks). So confidence is probably correlated, but how strong that correlation is remains unclear.
Definitive Penis Size Survey Results

If you find a guy with all the above - height, bulge, and confidence with women - then that is probably going to be your best percentage chance. You might then have more hits than misses at least beginning at the bigger than average dick sizes and upward. You are never going to have more hits than misses if you just aim for huge.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes.

- have a pen and a ruler with you.

Ask him to fold and extend his middle finger against the palm of his hand as far as it will go. With your pen, mark where the tip of the middle finger lands on the palm. With his fingers now extended, palm open- measure from the tip of the middle finger to the pen mark on his palm. That's how long his dick is. Simple.

I just got shorted an inch and a half.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Height - The taller the guy the better chance there is he has a big one. Many don't believe a correlation between height and penis size exists, but this has been studied indepth at Thundersplace and there is somewhat of a connection.

Sorry to disagree but probably the tallest guy I ever had sex with was less than average. I've come across more the a few shorter guys with cocks like a blind cobbler's thumb.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Sorry to disagree but probably the tallest guy I ever had sex with was less than average. I've come across more the a few shorter guys with cocks like a blind cobbler's thumb.

What I said is based on about 1300 guys. Since it's just a correlation and not an absolute then one is bound to run into guys that it doesn't apply to. My post is about helping her odds. Sure, if she goes by height she might turn down a short guy and miss out as he could be well hung, and not all tall guys are hung, of course. Hopefully bulge and confidence might help and she not rely on just height.

str82fcuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What about the lips, nose and feet?

thick lips are an indication
big feet are an indication
and noses have a similar look
on average
in general
kind of
most of the time
as a rule of thumb
in my experience
occasionally however there are major miscorrelations
like my small hands for example are not a true sign lol
(fingers are a much better indication than hands)

p542

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can help your chances of getting lucky, but there are no guarantees until you feel or see it.

Height - The taller the guy the better chance there is he has a big one. Many don't believe a correlation between height and penis size exists, but this has been studied indepth at Thundersplace and there is somewhat of a connection. While the overall average size between tall and short guys is only 1/4" difference, the outliners (big and small dicks) showed a significantly higher occurance in relation to height. Tall guys twice as likely to have a big one.

Bulge - The bigger flaccids are more likely to be big when erect. Many don't believe there is any difference upon erection, but this has been studied indepth at Thundersplace and there is a correlation between flaccid and erect afterall. For instance, 3" flaccids were found to become 5.75" erect (overall generally speaking after erect numbers were added together and divided by number of guys), but 5" flaccids became 7.25" (generally speaking again). Some 3" flaccids can become bigger than some 5" flaccids upon erection, but the odds of becoming big are on the side of longer flaccids. Also, concerning the "grower" vs "shower" discussions that occur from time to time, in which so many seem to think everything equals out, notice that the 3" flaccids did grow more, closing the 2" flaccid gap (5" minus 3") by 1/2" making it a 1.50" difference (7.25" minus 5.75"). So there is some truth to the common belief that "growers" grow more than "showers", but it's mostly a false assumption as in general they do not catch up. Also, the longer dicks tend to have more girth, as the study indicates a strong correlation between length and girth, though of course once again there are plenty of exceptions and therefore no guarantees.

Interesting.......

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
really simple.. you do this...

pssst psst how big are you... reply: 5 , 7 , 9 inches.. and then you ask again.. show me.

thats all!

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I would like to know what's in the package before I open it.......No fun if it's not what I really want...........

There's an old wive's tale that you can predict the size of a man's endowment based on the size of his hands and feet. There are plenty of exceptions to that rule but most big-dicked guys I've known had larger than average hands and feet. I wear a XXL glove and a size 14 shoe and have had a number of gals (and guys, for that matter) break the ice by asking, "Is it true, what I've heard, that ....." well, you get the idea.

how about asking the guy before you go and waste your time in bed ....

Problem with that is if he's like half the guys on this site he'll just lie about it anyway.

UtahCock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
well i dont know hw relevent this might be to you, since at 39 I dont know how often you go to the clubs. BUt in a dance club there is a lot of bumping and grinding going on. Things can get pretty sexual which often gets guys hard. You can then either reach down and feel (makinig it part o fyour sexy dance moves) or get and idea when your ass is pressed against his crotch.

That is one possiblity, which I cant believe no one has brought up so far.

I guess you know what you want, but, honestly, if I knew some chick only wanted to fuck me if I had a big cock, it would kind of be a turn off. I think alot of guys woudl feel differently though.

amazingfuck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i think most guys who go to clubs are down with sleeping with someone who's interested in them for size. i definitely do the dance floor grinding both with girls and guys. with girls, sometimes they just do it as a safe way to be slutty, i.e., to be sexy freaky and nasty without actually sleeping with you, but sometimes it's the beginning of a fun night. i find black girls especially are down with grinding their ass into your cock and working it all night on the dance floor through your clothes. whether they go home with you is hit or miss though. i've fingered girls in clubs but never gotten a girl to let me fuck her on the dance floor. when i grind with guys, it's definitely to feel their cocks and to let them know i'm down to freak. and with guys, sex on the dance floor has never been turned down when i've offered it. :p

well i dont know hw relevent this might be to you, since at 39 I dont know how often you go to the clubs. BUt in a dance club there is a lot of bumping and grinding going on. Things can get pretty sexual which often gets guys hard. You can then either reach down and feel (makinig it part o fyour sexy dance moves) or get and idea when your ass is pressed against his crotch.

That is one possiblity, which I cant believe no one has brought up so far.

I guess you know what you want, but, honestly, if I knew some chick only wanted to fuck me if I had a big cock, it would kind of be a turn off. I think alot of guys woudl feel differently though.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
In this thread I've listed how height, bulge, and confidence can help your odds. Here's another, not well known way. Big butt has some correlation with big dick. Not a guarantee, of course.
So if you see a guy who has all of these factors combined : tall, flaccid bulge, confident around women, and has a naturally good size butt, then your odds should be good that he has at least above average if not more.

Can physique and gluteal size predict penile lengt...[West Afr J Med. 2006 Jul-Sep] - PubMed Result
Department of Surgery, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Nnewi Campus, Nnewi. jayceeorakwe@yahoo.com
BACKGROUND: In Nigeria, especially among the Igbo tribe, there is a well-held belief that a man's penile size can be predicted from his physique and the size of his buttocks, with people of small physique and flat buttocks likely to have long penile lengths. STUDY DESIGN: A prospective study to test the scientific veracity of this traditional and apparently mythical belief. Stretched penile length was measured in 115 men between the ages of 30-65 years and its correlation with the body-mass index and the circumference of the hip as measured around the most prominent points on their buttocks, was statistically determined. RESULT: The mean age of the subjects was 42.30 years (SD = 9.67), with a median of 40 years and a range of 30-65 years. The mean penile length was 13.37 cm with a median of 13 cm and a range of 7.5-19.5 cm. The mean circumference of the body around the buttocks was 96.46 cm (SD = 10.91), median 98 cm, and range 73-122 cm. The body-mass index ranged 17.34-44.44, with the mean at 26.87 (SD = 5.86), and the median 25.53. Linear regression statistics showed no statistically significant correlation between stretched penile length and body-mass index, thus physique. There was a significant direct correlation between penile length and gluteal size. CONCLUSION: The supposed relationship between penile length and gluteal size may have a scientific basis, but contrary to belief, large buttocks is more predictive of longer penile length than small buttocks. Penile length has no relationship to physique.
PMID: 17191423 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Fantasy FeMailme

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
....so the next time Im out with my friends and I see a ruler sticking out of their handbag... I know they mean business? Or do we all rely on that one friend whos handbag contains the entire contents of a small corner shop, follow her into the toilets and say hey mind if I borrow 'the ruler'?

I think I would be more embarrassed measuring a guys hand and marking his palm with a pen than having a lot of 'accidental touches' or 'brushes with his groin' which is the best method of having a sly preview. You'd have to explain why you wanted to measure and its just tooooooooooooooooo contrived!! You boys and your workshop methods!