Is there a way of knowing a guy is Huge without going all the way?

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Another:

Thundersplace has studied shoe size vs dick size and found that the overall average is only slightly in favor of big feet (about 1/16 of an inch). However, a closer look into the detail reveals a real correlation afterall and it exists in the outliner dick sizes. A shoe size of 12 (USA) and bigger shows twice as likely a chance of having an above average size penis than average size shoes.

Tall Height
Big Bulge
Good Confidence
Big Butt
Big Shoes

A guy doesn't have to all those factors, of course (he doesn't have to have any of them and could still have a big dick), but the more of those factors counted toward him the better the chances.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
....so the next time Im out with my friends and I see a ruler sticking out of their handbag... I know they mean business? Or do we all rely on that one friend whos handbag contains the entire contents of a small corner shop, follow her into the toilets and say hey mind if I borrow 'the ruler'?

I think I would be more embarrassed measuring a guys hand and marking his palm with a pen than having a lot of 'accidental touches' or 'brushes with his groin' which is the best method of having a sly preview. You'd have to explain why you wanted to measure and its just tooooooooooooooooo contrived!! You boys and your workshop methods!

Everything I've named can be used without being so obvious. The push into the groin that you mention is more obvious than what I've listed. Of course if the woman isn't discreet about it some guys will realise what is going on when they see the chick checking out their parts. Some women do use the shoe size method, and some seek to find evidence through bulge looking. I witness those glances often.

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Another:

Tall Height
Big Bulge
Good Confidence
Big Butt
Big Shoes

A guy doesn't have to all those factors, of course (he doesn't have to have any of them and could still have a big dick), but the more of those factors counted toward him the better the chances.

I love being sneaky with average everything except my confidence, a very skinny ass, and a bulge that gets masked by my slightly looser clothing, as I'm too skinny to be flattered by tight clothes. Girls who don't know don't come to me expecting a big dick, and get pleasantly surprised either feeling it on the dance floor or seeing it later. I was going to mention the grinding thing as well, as it seems like the best bet of gauging a hard-on short of seeing it.

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Many good suggestions here,

If I am really interested I usually make a joke like Slivertip mentioned:

“Wow you have big hands and thick fingers, (small laugh) is it really true what they say?”

About 50-60% of the time you will find out all the information that you need right now. If the guy is hung and he is attracted to you he will pretty much inform you of this. A couple of more questions will confirm if he is lying or not.

Examples:

He claims he is hung like a horse – lie
He claims he is 8 ½” – possible, ask him “wow, I didn’t know a girl could take something that long?” If he answers that every girl has so far – he is lying. If he says not all can, but I have learned to be careful – then he might be truthful

You must use common sense.

Also don’t be embarrassed to enquire with his friends. Guys and girls talk and they know the truth.

Also the indiscrete brushing or touching gives more clues. If my curiosity has risen and I am contemplating sleeping with him, than I go to the kissing/making out stage. This will be a sure giveaway.

I don’t like to waste my time, this may sound bad, but I have certain minimum requirements that must be met, call it whatever you like, but there are many ways to find out.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
I love being sneaky with average everything except my confidence, a very skinny ass, and a bulge that gets masked by my slightly looser clothing, as I'm too skinny to be flattered by tight clothes. Girls who don't know don't come to me expecting a big dick, and get pleasantly surprised either feeling it on the dance floor or seeing it later. I was going to mention the grinding thing as well, as it seems like the best bet of gauging a hard-on short of seeing it.

Yes, you do have an advantage of surprise. That has it's merit. I can imagine that quickly fuels their passion to get it on. I knew a guy who was only about 5'8", small shoes, and had a skinnny ass, but his dick was very long. He did have a bulge though.

On the reverse side, I can see how it's tough for some guys that realise many chicks expect them to be hung (tall, big shoes, black), but they have average penis size. So in a way you are fortunate.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
And yet another:

Length of Penis, Index Finger Correlated in Healthy Young Men

Laurie Barclay, MD
Information from Industry

Assess clinically focused product information on Medscape.​
Oct. 3, 2002 — Men are often concerned about the adequacy of their external genitalia. To determine a basis on which to advise patients, investigators measured penile length and testicular volume in healthy young males and compared them with other body measures, as reported in the September issue of Urology.
"The lack of standardized metric data and the absence of widely acceptable criteria on the proper size of the external genitalia poses major difficulties in the counseling and/or treatment of young adult men with worries of sexual inadequacy," write Evangelos Spyropoulos, MD, PhD, and colleagues from the Naval and Veterans Hospital of Athens, Greece.
Somatometric parameters measured in physically normal men younger than age 40 years included tape measurements of penile dimensions in the flaccid-stretched state (total, shaft, glanular lengths), penile shaft volume calculation, and ultrasonographic testicular volume estimation. These values were tested for correlation with age, height, weight, body mass index, waist/hip ratio, and index finger length.
Mean testicular volume was 16.9 &#177; 4.7 cm3; total penile length, 12.18 &#177; 1.7 cm; penile shaft length, 7.76 &#177; 1.3 cm; glanular length, 4.4 &#177; 0.4 cm; and penile shaft volume, 46.5 &#177; 17.2 cm3. Although total, shaft, and glanular penile length were significantly correlated to index finger length (P<.05) and to penile shaft volume (P<.001), the authors recommend larger-scale studies involving more subjects to confirm this trend.
"The proposed mathematical formula...presumably could become a useful tool in the field of clinical evaluation of erectile dysfunction," the authors write. "Age and somatometric parameters were not associated with the size of the genitalia, excluding the index finger length, which correlated significantly with the dimensions of the flaccid, maximally stretched, penis."
Urology. 2002;60:485-491
Reviewed by Gary D. Vogin, MD

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The only problem with just asking is that most guys have over-inflated egos, OR false perception of their own endowments. The other factor is that defintions can vary. His idea of Big may not be YOUR idea of Big.

A guy can also have BIG balls which make his package look Huge, but in the wiener dept he may come up short and disappoint...

I always felt the BEST part of life are the surprises. I take my chances. If there is no committment, you can always walk away if his Bloat dont float your Boat...

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Another:

Thundersplace has studied shoe size vs dick size and found that the overall average is only slightly in favor of big feet (about 1/16 of an inch). However, a closer look into the detail reveals a real correlation afterall and it exists in the outliner dick sizes. A shoe size of 12 (USA) and bigger shows twice as likely a chance of having an above average size penis than average size shoes.

Tall Height
Big Bulge
Good Confidence
Big Butt
Big Shoes

All of this is bullshit.

I am...
1)Relatively tall (6'1)
2)Have a big, desirable butt (apparently, since girls can't seem to not compliment it)
3)Big feet/Size 12 shoes (According to you, there's a 50% chance increase with size 12)
4)Confident
5)Long fingers
6)Big tongue
7)Italian (just throwing that in because it's just another stereotypes)

The only thing I'm missing is having a big bulge--you know why? because I have a pretty average dick. I am being lenient on myself by saying it's 6 1/2 x 5 1/4. I'd be lying if I said I was 7 inches (even though I could get away with it if the girl didn't know any better). I have a decent dick, but it is not large by any means. It is slightly larger than average at best (statistically speaking) which basically just translates to "average" by any girls' standards on size. They will probably be satisfied but certainly not "wow"ed.

B_girthylover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All of this is bullshit.

I am...
1)Relatively tall (6'1)
2)Have a big, desirable butt (apparently, since girls can't seem to not compliment it)
3)Big feet/Size 12 shoes (According to you, there's a 50% chance increase with size 12)
4)Confident
5)Long fingers
6)Big tongue
7)Italian (just throwing that in because it's just another stereotypes)

The only thing I'm missing is having a big bulge--you know why? because I have a pretty average dick. I am being lenient on myself by saying it's 6 1/2 x 5 1/4. I'd be lying if I said I was 7 inches (even though I could get away with it if the girl didn't know any better). I have a decent dick, but it is not large by any means. It is slightly larger than average at best (statistically speaking) which basically just translates to "average" by any girls' standards on size. They will probably be satisfied but certainly not "wow"ed.

I'm 6'6", size 16 USA shoes...and 7.75" x 6.25" so it's different for everyone.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is no point at which anyone ever has to "go all the way". If at any point you see that you are not getting what you wanted, walk away. The only ways to know the size of an erection are to see it or touch it. And by 'it' I specifically mean an erect penis. Touching or seeing a flaccid one tells you nothing of value.

All of that?

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Unfortunately, this doesn't work all the time. I mean, I have a smallish hand and smallish finger reach, and that approach doesn't indicate that my cock is 9.25" long. So, use that method with a grain of salt!

MeetnLosAngeles

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good point, but I think gay men are a lot more adept at this than straight women.

That would most likely be my method.
However, if you are close together and rubbing his leg, then you feel his crotch and find that it is not what you are looking for. Then how do you get out of this situation without upsetting him? 1. Ahhh, I have a headache. 2. I prefer men that are bigger. 3. Maybe its too soon for this.

Most men that have big dicks will just tell you. The men without big dicks will call you a size queen or shallow.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
All of this is bullshit.

The charts indicate that what I've listed is not bullshit. Correlation doesn't have to mean absolute. The word really seems to confuse a lot of people at this forum.

Example: A correlation between cigarete smoking and lung cancer has been found. Not everyone that smokes develops lung cancer, but that still doesn't stop a correlation from existing. Correlations can run from weak to very strong and everywhere inbetween.

correlation: Definition, Synonyms and Much More from Answers.com
"Statistics. The simultaneous change in value of two numerically valued random variables: the positive correlation between cigarette smoking and the incidence of lung cancer; the negative correlation between age and normal vision."

B_girthylover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most men that have big dicks will just tell you. The men without big dicks will call you a size queen or shallow.

Are you kidding? When the hell are guys supposed to insert that little tidbit about themselves into a conversation? I'd like to know exactly what it is that you think guys say...

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You could always check to see if he's got a "World's Biggest Penis"
trophy standing around...the biggest guy I know of has one...:smile:
he is certainly longer than Jonah Falcon by quite a bit hard!

vpasqual

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes.

- have a pen and a ruler with you.

Ask him to fold and extend his middle finger against the palm of his hand as far as it will go. With your pen, mark where the tip of the middle finger lands on the palm. With his fingers now extended, palm open- measure from the tip of the middle finger to the pen mark on his palm. That's how long his dick is. Simple.
Definetely not true here. I got 5.5" and I am 8".

vglide

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm thinking the make out and grab a feel, technique might be the best way. Thats when things have always gotten interesting for me, and I'm only 5'8'' A few woman have been a bit surprised an have even commented on the tall guy thing, then we just laugh and have a good time. Hello to all this is my first post anywhere so forgive me if I'm a bit dorky. Great site fun stuff.