Is there a way of knowing a guy is Huge without going all the way?

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I would like to know what's in the package before I open it.......No fun if it's not what I really want...........

As we are coming up to Xmas I recall that shaking the package can reveal if the contents are soft or hard.:wink:
Andyo's suggestion about asking about the size was fair enough, but the follow up request to show you would be a bit too much.:smile:

i didn't read this thread all the way through, but may i suggest a blow job?

Yes BigDuder. You may start now.:bj:

:biggrin1:

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I've been flat out asked by women before, and I'm always honest with my answer - who would want to continue the liason only to disappoint the lady?

I really enjoy the reaction to my answer, and especially if I see them whispering to their friends afterward. :)

Mule.

lovesmen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wonder the samething. Maybe I should just come right out and say " You know what dude, I can't make a commitment until I see your size... thanks."

espreggels

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i didn't read this thread all the way through, but may i suggest a blow job?

That was my first thought as well. Unless "all the way" was meant in terms of a commitment to have any sort of sex instead of full-on intercourse, which I think is the way it's usually understood.

There's no foolproof method, I don't think, aside from asking people who've slept with the guy who you think you can trust to tell the truth. Even then, their perceptions may be skewed, though.

hmmm

sorry, my middle finger isn't long enough for that method to be true

Lng_1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I knew my wife in college... when we started dating many, many, many years later, she said she could not tell how big I was. The fact is, in college, I would try to hide the bulge... not show the bulge. So you never know what's in the present before it's unwrapped.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Get yourself X ray vision. All the X-men and women totally recommend it I hear....:biggrin1:

Seriously, talk to them about something really dirty, horny or sluttish - and focus on them as if they are the most interesting, sexy and best thing in the world... that will get their interest - then make an excuse for you to both stand up...

then you will know....

Anywhay, its soo complex - sometimes a big beefy guy you think would be hung like a pony has a smaller cock - and sometimes a smaller more compact guy has a huge piece of lead pipe in their pants - its harder to predict than being a fortune teller!

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Another way to increase the chances is by his weight. The more overweight a guy is the thicker his public fatpad is likely to be. The thicker the fatpad the more penis that is hidden. So thin guys tend to have an advantage.

Another way to increase chances is by race. There aren't many studies to go by, but the few we have do indicate black guys tend to be bigger, Asians smaller, and white guys inbetween.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Another way to increase the chances is by his weight. The more overweight a guy is the thicker his public fatpad is likely to be. The thicker the fatpad the more penis that is hidden. So thin guys tend to have an advantage.

Another way to increase chances is by race. There aren't many studies to go by, but the few we have do indicate black guys tend to be bigger, Asians smaller, and white guys inbetween.

Yeah,right! Get real,there is no exact way to predict,how
big any man is going to be,except by asking him, to show you.
He could lie to you, and when your clothes are off,what do you do?
Walk out? Doubtful. Too late by that point in time.
cigarbabe:saevil:

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah,right! Get real,there is no exact way to predict,how
big any man is going to be,except by asking him, to show you.
He could lie to you, and when your clothes are off,what do you do?
Walk out? Doubtful. Too late by that point in time.
cigarbabe:saevil:

At no point have I said there was an "exact way" to predict. I've tried very hard to make it clear that these are ways to increase the odds of 'getting lucky'. I've said it over and over, but apparently to no avail. I'm being real as I've presented studies all along the way. So funny that one who goes through the trouble of much researching is told to get real, but those who merely post ignorant opinions are so often given the green light.

Obviously, it really helps the chances more if a guy has plenty of those factors. A negative factor(s) can possibly negate a positive factor(s) that he has. Guys that poccess all those factors, or the vast majority of those factors, will logically far more often have guys with large penises than guys who poccess none or almost none of those factors. At no point have I said any of this is a sure bet, but just because it's not a sure bet does not make it invalid.

thk8plus4u

Sexy Member
Media
This is where the gay man has such an advantage over the straight woman.
We go to the gym.
You see the guy you like, catch him as he's changing or in the showers... and there's your answer.
Perhaps you could get to know a guy (gay or straight) who goes
to the same gym as the one you're interested in (if indeed he works out and takes care of himself), then get the details after they've hit the showers!

This system always worked for me;
1. See the hung guy.
2. Show the hung guy my stuff.
3. Get the hung guy.

For you ladies, a little detective work will be in order.

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Take the guy to a nudist beach on the first date. Most likely the wind will blow and he will get a slight erection and you will know exactly whether he is well hung or not. You don't have to sleep with him if you don't want to.

In the US there is a shortage of women willing to give nudism a try so you might find a lot more males per females at the nudist beaches. Like 5 males to 1 female ratio. So whether he is hung or not a female will have a good time (if she likes male attention)

This is what I would do if I was single.

YoungBook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thick lips are an indication
big feet are an indication
and noses have a similar look
on average
in general
kind of
most of the time
as a rule of thumb
in my experience
occasionally however there are major miscorrelations
like my small hands for example are not a true sign lol
(fingers are a much better indication than hands)

i've never heard this before - well i've heard the shoe size thing before. i have really thick lips for a guy, big feet, 6ft 4. i don't know if this stuff actually has any bearing but i'd be happy if people adopted the lips, nose, height, shoe size method of guessing dick size!

Jedi Gigolo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes.

- have a pen and a ruler with you.

Ask him to fold and extend his middle finger against the palm of his hand as far as it will go. With your pen, mark where the tip of the middle finger lands on the palm. With his fingers now extended, palm open- measure from the tip of the middle finger to the pen mark on his palm. That's how long his dick is. Simple.

Sorry. But my dicks bigger than that when erect.

The OP could always offer to just blow the guy and once he's erect, if it aint what she's looking for, she could always pretend she was about to throw up from gagging on it. But there is a risk that a guy might take exception to blowjobus interruptus and may just take the pussy anyway.