Is There A Way To Avoid Shrinkage?

calderone.rico

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was wondering if there is a way to avoid shrinkage when at the beach. Sometimes it can really make a difference and can be especially noticeable when swimming trunks are stuck to you as you are coming out of the cold water.

oldriver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What do you mean by "shrinkage?" You mentioned cold water -- does that mean that your dick and balls "shrink" when immersed? That's a common phenomenon.

calderone.rico

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, that's what I mean. I realize that it's common, but I was wondering if someone found a way to prevent it somehow. This forum has so much info and people that are incredibly helpful, I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask.

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
You could consider wearing a cockring. I've done it on two occasions at the beach, but it's not highly advisable. I only did it because I already had one on and didn't have the convenience of taking it off immediately.

Some swimsuits come with a cock ring built in -- check out CaliforniaMuscle.com for one if you are that concerned about maintaining an appearance in a swimsuit...

calderone.rico

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You could consider wearing a cockring. I've done it on two occasions at the beach, but it's not highly advisable. I only did it because I already had one on and didn't have the convenience of taking it off immediately.

Some swimsuits come with a cock ring built in -- check out CaliforniaMuscle.com for one if you are that concerned about maintaining an appearance in a swimsuit...

Thanks for the link :smile:. I understand how the WRAPAROUND RING® works, but how does theGIZMO RING® work?

California Muscle - Male Enhancement FAQ

adam

Expert Member
Media
When our body is exposed to coldness, peripheral vasoconstricton occurs spontaneously to prevent heat loss anymore.
Shrinkage in cold water is an inevitable physiologic phenomenon.
No one can avoid it except for women, even though you wear a cockring or things much better than that.
You can not be an exception in the rule of Mother Nature.

Last edited:

bendigoboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay