Is there a way to determine who is a grower and a shower?

lpsgninepoint

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Surely the answer is to maintain yourself in a state of semi excitement - that way you're showing! (Despite it really being that you are growing). Just be careful that you don't go too far and appear overly excited!

elemental

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Surely the answer is to maintain yourself in a state of semi excitement - that way you're showing! (Despite it really being that you are growing). Just be careful that you don't go too far and appear overly excited!

You got any tips on how to manage that mate, because once i start to get excited theres not much going to stop me getting a full hard on in like 5 seconds.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lots of manual stretching will get you some results over time for flaccid hang.

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
To determine who's a grower and a shower in flacid mode is to streatch the flacid penis as long as you can get it while flacid. It will streatch to the size it is when fully erect. My room mate years back was about 5 in flacid while I'd be about 3.5. He'd grow to 6 while i was pushing 8. He saw me walking to the can with a morning hard on one morning and said where the hell did that come from.
Until then I was under the assumption he must be about 10 inches erect, thinking that all cocks grew aprox the same amount. A few days later he was still interested in my size, I mentioned he must be about a foot erect and he laughed and said he was 6. I hadn't measured myself for years and told him I was 7.5 but later thought i'd measure it and I was just shy of 8.
Try the streatching and measuring while flacid and you'll see what I mean. Although I don't try to do any PE stuff, I truly believe that you should be able to streatch your penis over time and make it longer. I remember an old Penthouse Forum story about a guy who used to fuck his nostril and said that he's done it so much that his one nostril is bigger than the other. (haha) He said he laughed to himself as people stared at his face. If that's the case, why wouldn't you be able to enlarge your penis.

Jedi Gigolo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a 6'9" black dude and I got laughed at in the gym after basketball practice.

Then again,the guy who was laughing was also constantly tugging at his dick. He said the two biggest guys on the team had the smallest dicks.

I was embarrassed as a teenager, but as an adult, I now realize that there are showers and growers.

My first sexual experience after a while refused me reentry and chose to blow me instead. She said, "You're not putting that monster back in me."
Apparently, I get quite large. A little over 10" fully erect. I don't get fully erect until after intercourse begins.

Flaccid, I'm lucky to be at 3 inches. Erect, I'm about 8 1/2.

But after having sex for a while, I've pulled out and scared myself and wondered, "Where the hell did THAT come from!" because my dick would be as big around as looking at my sideways wrist and it pulling out involved walking backwards on my knees (The time I am thinking about, I was hitting it doggy style) instead of just shifting my hips.

Any of you guys extreme growers?

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would try looking to see how tight the skin is on the flaccid cock. to be a grower I would think you have to have the skin to grow into. now this might be much easier to determine on a cut guy than an uncut guy. I mean..if a guy is cut real tight and the skin is pulled kind of tight when soft, really..how much can it grow? It will grow, but I doubt that it will double it's size! I am both a shower and a grower..and admit I am glad to be. I hang about 5" soft and grow to close to 9". and I am cut very loose and have a lot of skin when soft. not that I look like a wrinkled mess soft..it's just obvious that my skin has a lot of surplus to grow into.

this is just my guess as a way to determine if it's a grower

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
wear a cockring, it keeps things up and out. I've done a few times, I'm 8.5" soft, and makes me look like i've got a cucumber down my leg. It can be a bit uncomfortable after a while when youre already large