Is there a way to make my penis curve

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by biiiboiii25, May 11, 2007.

1. biiiboiii25

biiiboiii25 New Member

i actually want to have a slight bend upward in mine, wich most ppl are probably gonna think thats strange, but whatever..

is there a way?

2. drzoidburg3

drzoidburg3 New Member

When u put ur pants on, tuck your penis in an upward position, over time it'll change..I have a curve to the left and I swear it is from having it lean to the left in my pants all the time. I didnt have a curve back in the 5th grade though so I strongly support this theory.

3. DangerZone8877

DangerZone8877 New Member

yeah- mine used to be straight and then i found it to be more comfortable to move it to the right. now it leans to the right and curves slightly up. that wasn't my goal, but i am sure if you did something like this, it'd work the way you want it to!

4. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:

dude-get a grip...... be glad u have a working functioning penis

5. Gideon

Gideon New Member

Yeah, I've got an upward cuve and always put my erections up, but I've been doing that since I was like 5, so whether doing that caused the curve or the cause caused keeping it up to be the most comfortable position, I don't know.

6. txquis

Gold Member

I was born with that nice kind of upward 'banana' curve that so many people seem to want and enjoy....and wouldn't you know? I dont like it at all, and have always wished that mine was perfectly straight.
    Grass is always greener, i guess....

7. LouisVauban

LouisVauban New Member

Albums:
    I question the "how you hang it" theory.

The penis continues to change and grow through puberty and young adulthood (for a small percentage, some keep "maturing" until age 25 or so).

I knew one guy from high school whom I met a reunion. He was 5'4", graduating from High School. When I met him in his thirties, he was 6'3". i didn't believe it was him when we met again... Then he told me, he didn't start his adult growth spirt until age 22....

he's straight, but we were drinkin a bit. I asked, "So what about down there?" (Pointing to his crotch)

"A full 8 inches," said he. "Yeh, teh, yeh. Aren't we all?" asked I. With that he whipped out a hell of a nice piece of meat. I offered to suck, but he declined, citing sexuality issues. LOL.

I asked when did IT stop growing. He said around 24 or 25. At 19, he had only abou 5.5 inches.

So.... all this to say, I believe when you finish your growth process, the curve or bend is either there or not... probably more to do with genetics, than "how you stuff it."

8. joshua_lee

joshua_lee New Member

mine curves donward and I do not like it. I found a site a while ago that showed before and after pictures of corrective surgery. I since have lost the bookmark. any help would be cool...

But anyways, like Arliss said, be stoked you have what you have.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice