Is there a way to record your webcam "talks"?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*grumbles at habits going on autopilot*

what i said :redface:

Ms. Enid is right. while all kinds of morally bankrupt the practice be recording a cam session is on the legal side of the law. redistributing those images without expressed permission is a no-no.

is not at all like rape. is a case of cover ya own ass. and controlling what ya allow folks to see. all this stranger camming seems crazy to me. ya trusting strangers with nude images of ya self. i ain't placing blame on the folks who've had their trust violate... i am saying be more aware of how ya leaving yaself open to possible misery.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hear ya

And it is a shame that people will take advantage of an opportunity to have a little fun with the camera....

Oh trust me, the idea of a misogynistic jerk like Miscer trying to record his webcam sessions is probably making a lot of the LPSG ladies rethink the wisdom of doing it.

You can thank Miscer and whomever his helpful friends are for that.

kenny233

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh trust me, the idea of a misogynistic jerk like Miscer trying to record his webcam sessions is probably making a lot of the LPSG ladies rethink the wisdom of doing it.

You can thank Miscer and whomever his helpful friends are for that.

It is disappointing, because I have met some cool people in the chat room. I personally enjoy just chatting, but it is fun to get on cam from time to time.

I'm sure no one would like to be recorded for any reason; I know I wouldn't. You could trade pictures or videos with each other if you have that much fun with it...