is there a way to straighten penis leaning left?

medilook

Just Browsing
Media
I used to be straight as an arrow but after doing scrotum stretches while putting tension on my left scrotum, my penis leans left 25* with a twist.

Has anyone corrected a lean? What did I do to myself?

Pirapus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can only tell from personal experience and as others have said you should speak to your doctor. I was able to straighten out the curve on the base of my penis by putting extra focus on that area with my hands when masturbating and making sure to always keep it straight. If you have scar tissue like me ive read somewhere that this should help. I have also been doing edging and towel lifts and not only is my dick straighter today but also stronger with a thicker base girth. Hope any of this can help you =)

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had that problem and it worsened to the point surgery was required. I went from 7.5 to 6.0 in six months time. It still works just fine but is shortened. Try anything before surgery that isn't quackery. JMHO.

durden

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my penis has a curve and twist that has bothered me a bit. I've heard a couple comments but no complaints. From what I've read online it's either genetic or caused by damage to it (I did hit hit by a slapshot to the balls once...who knows), so I'm not sure if it can be stretched back or anything, but I'm trying.

If it hurts, doesn't work properly and/or makes sex difficult then I say look into something, but I wouldn't get too anxious over the pursuit of perfection. Bends and twists are pretty common from what I've heard and read.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Surgery can correct a curve or bend but you lose some length. I think it's about 0.5-0.75" that you could lose.

If you can have sex without an issue then it's fine. Most penises are curved to some degree.