Is there a way to tighten the foreskin?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by LemacST, Apr 24, 2007.

1. LemacST

Gold Member

Seems everyones problem is that their foreskin is too tight, I think mine is too loose! It gives me trouble when I wear condoms. I only remember my foreskin being tight before I started masturbating, I can remember as early as 13 having it loose. The reason it's a problem is because I want it to stay put when I wear a condom or else the movement makes the condom roll out and possibly cause slippage. What should I do?

2. B_spiker067

B_spiker067 New Member

When you find the astringent that tightens foreskins let me know so that we can go into business selling it to women with large pores. LOL.

Kidding aside. No I don't know how to tighten foreskin.

3. yarraman

yarraman New Member

stop wanking:smile:

mine was tight before i started....

4. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    I dare say a clever surgeon could do something to tighten your foreskin, but before you get too hung up on this I think you should bear in mind that there is probably nothing unusual about your loose foreskin and that it shouldn't cause difficulties with condoms.

I wonder: Are you trying to keep your foreskin retracted when you use a condom? Most guys retract their foreskin before rolling the condom on. During sex your foreskin will roll back and forth a bit, and the condom, which should be a fairly loose fit around your cock head, will allow that. The important thing is that the condom should be tight enough around the base of your cock that it doesn't slip off.

I always had trouble with condoms because my cock is much thicker at the base than further up the shaft, the condom would always partially roll it's self up and I'd have to check from time to time that it wasn't in danger of slipping off.

After I got myself circumcised (which, I hasten to add, I didn't do because of condom issues) I found that condoms stayed in place a little better. I guess that's because there isn't so much skin rolling back and forth. In fact my circumcision was pretty tight so at maximum erection my penis skin moved with my shaft. (I had to completely change my masturbation technique - which I hadn't expected at all!)

I don't know if I'm really answering your question because I can't quite see what your problem is. But I know what you mean about condoms. They aren't always easy to get on with. Now that you've caused me to think about it, the condom issue may have been one of the factors that caused me to consider circumcision. But the main factor was aesthetic, in that I didn't like the look of my long loose foreskin. I always preferred the look of circumcised cocks. This may sound funny, but I still enjoy my memories of my foreskin sensations, but I have never regretted (not for a minute) being cut. I'm just glad that I have been able to experience my penis in both uncut and cut states.

5. LemacST

Gold Member

Yeah, I guess the problem is at the base, although my entire penis is pretty even as you can see. I am maybe 5.25" girth, which is just slightly above average so I don't know what's up. I'd feel really embarassed if I had to buy tighter condoms or something. Then again, I only noticed this problem when I'd masturbate with a condom on, which might be a bit different from sex.

6. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes, it's different. But I'm sure you'll be alright. Just take things easy and make sure you communicate with your girl. The main think is to both be feeling relaxed and not under perfoirmance pressure. If you can tell her that you're a bit worried about the condom unrolling itself and slipping off, she'll understand. Then when you're making love you can stop moving occasionally and either of you can reach between you and feel if it's still in place. The main ingredient for good sex is communication. Nothing matters as much as communication.

7. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    i don't get it, what do you mean by yer foreskin is "too loose?"

8. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

You could nip a v shaped section out and then staple the cut section together, the size of the v you nip out would of course be dependent on how tight you wanted it to be.

9. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    :) Spoiled Princess

Simple answer want to tighten foreskin make your dick bigger :)

Never heard of anythign that will do this. But why would you want to tighten it? Your foreskin provides pleasure for both people involved and it helps in protecting the head of your penis and keeps the area moist in theory. If I remember correctly without foreskin the head of your penis would start to become desensitized over time of rubbing and friction against it.

10. fatunicorn

fatunicorn New Member

My foreskin being too tight has been a fucking nightmare for me, and has affected sex, my studies, and my life entirely.

Do not fuck with your penis when its working fine, or it will fuck you. It goes for guys of age who want to get circumcised and it goes for you too.

As for condoms, just use longer ones, or don't pull your foreskin as far back when you put it on.

11. Ronald75

Ronald75 New Member

Albums:
    Have you tried to stretch your foreskin to make it wider? Go to

Fixing tight foreskins and phimosis

and learn how to do it.

Draft saved Draft deleted