Is there any possibility I might grow down there anymore?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I ask because I'm 19 and I heard penis growth usually stops at this time, or sometimes even up to 21. Can anyone claim that it still grew until their 20s? I'm not depending on this, I only ask because it seems that puberty-wise I've always been about two years behind most of my friends--I have the same amount of facial hair most of my friends had when they were like 15, haha.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
why are you so concerned? yer not tiny. hell dude, yer bigger than average. who cares how big you are? however, to answer yer question, puberty, for boys, generally ends when yer around 24

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
why are you so concerned? yer not tiny. hell dude, yer bigger than average. who cares how big you are? however, to answer yer question, puberty, for boys, generally ends when yer around 24
I don't think I'm much bigger than average, I'd just like to gain a little more I guess. Or I'm just obsessive about my size :[
:cool:

B_VoodooGuy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I ask because I'm 19 and I heard penis growth usually stops at this time, or sometimes even up to 21. Can anyone claim that it still grew until their 20s? I'm not depending on this, I only ask because it seems that puberty-wise I've always been about two years behind most of my friends--I have the same amount of facial hair most of my friends had when they were like 15, haha.

It's possible, sure. Though less and less likely as you grow older.

flaming infinity

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Are you sure you want it to get any bigger? That's already a large cock you have, now. It might already be uncomfortable for people with smaller bodies.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you sure you want it to get any bigger? That's already a large cock you have, now. It might already be uncomfortable for people with smaller bodies.
I was just told in another thread it's extremely average. I'd like it to be a bit bigger, but if not, oh well

Andrew2500

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You'll still grow, late puberty means late ending. Try, as
hard as that may be, to remove the focus, eat as healthy
a diet as you can/want, get enough sleep, and lead a happy life,
spend time with friends, and girlfriend/boyfriend, and it will all
be fine. In the end, the problem is in your head, and not in the centimeters, inches, or millimeters that you are supposedly lacking. I know exactly how you feel, as I am concentrated on that stuff too. Cheer up though, it will all
be worked out naturally, just let your body do it for you, don't focus, don't force.

Take care, and good luck.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Yes, I did grow into my twenties. As you said, that doesn't mean you will or
won't, though. As others have already said, you are already above average.