Is there any proof that pe works?

Evidence-based science? No.

Anecdote? Yes.

I err on the side of science, and that all PE gains are temporary and mainly fluid retention or stretching of tissues/ ligaments (that will return back to normal). There may be some fairly minor gains, but the risks of PE generally outweigh the benefits (both physical and mental).

My advice is to instead focus on living a healthy lifestyle (proper nutrition and exercise) first, then add in some PE exercises such as kegels and edging to learn control and promote blood flow and arousal.

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Evidence-based science? No.

Anecdote? Yes.

I err on the side of science, and that all PE gains are temporary and mainly fluid retention or stretching of tissues/ ligaments (that will return back to normal). There may be some fairly minor gains, but the risks of PE generally outweigh the benefits (both physical and mental).

My advice is to instead focus on living a healthy lifestyle (proper nutrition and exercise) first, then add in some PE exercises such as kegels and edging to learn control and promote blood flow and arousal.
Well shit, way to burst my bubble. On the other hand I can live with PE forever I suppose.

Reactions: Gj816 and Nexolaris

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
there is science that seems to imply that all-day extenders might work for some men. the science is still very new, and very difficult to measure objectively. so we won't be getting any objective stance by the scientific world soon. but all day extension seems possible.

Isolated

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is your size??? Length and girth?

I just want to make sure that he might be one of These lucky guys who are able to gain a lot through PE

Because they are countless guys who havent gained anything at all

There are guys who are claiming that they gained 2 Inches in girth

while there are guys who are claiming that they only gained 0.5inch girth within 3 years

I just want to make sure that he might be one of These lucky guys who are able to gain a lot through PE

Because they are countless guys who havent gained anything at all

There are guys who are claiming that they gained 2 Inches in girth

while there are guys who are claiming that they only gained 0.5inch girth within 3 years

This is why I tend to side with PE not working. Yes you may increase your size through fluid retention, or even increase your flaccid hang. But generally, the majority of people I see claiming gains are inconsistent with their measurements (before and after pictures are at different angles, different measuring tool used, different placement etc) or for some reason they only upload pictures immediately after pumping as if those gains are permanent or true. Even slightly different hand and finger placement can change the appearance.

There needs to be strict criteria and tracking for PE to gain any validity. Take a pre PE picture, note the circumstances (arousal, temperature etc), measure using one tool placed in the same spot (IMO should be NBP/ “working length”), note BF%. Follow a strict routine, take a week or so off, then do post measurements and pictures using the exact same methods.

People just can’t be trusted lol. If we are going to get to the bottom of whether or not it works, there needs to be standards and consistency; good science.

/rant

So, it’s worth a shot. Follow some basic jelqing and stretching routine and do some kegels.

But try not to let it consume you or cost you your mental/ physical health and money! It’s a fun experiment that you can pair with exercise. I’m confident it can give you better EQ and some flaccid size, just don’t expect to add inches!

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, it’s worth a shot. Follow some basic jelqing and stretching routine and do some kegels.

But try not to let it consume you or cost you your mental/ physical health and money! It’s a fun experiment that you can pair with exercise. I’m confident it can give you better EQ and some flaccid size, just don’t expect to add inches!
Pretty much my thoughts. A man can dream.

Reactions: Nosuportneeded

Robert Frost

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some omniscient people may want help you, save you, prevent you, deter you from pursuing your dream so that you will not be disappointed, defeated, crushed, or possibly successful where they were or were not. Some not to sharp people will do the same. Some people will provide accurate information of their experience and let you take responsibility for your decision. Some people who tried something and failed will advise you that it doesn't work. How would they know? They failed. If it is a simple thing or is some what obvious, common knowledge, you may want to listen ie. don't slam your finger in a car door, it i will hurt. Many people can talk about the car door because they have experienced or seen the event and consequences or the results appear to be obvious. They only know what they did or didn't achieve and they can then extrapolate that the results will be the same for everyone. Perhaps they read a book or have great info from social media therefore they know or have expertise in the matter or not. I don't know if pumping provides long term gains, I think it could if you do it for a long enough period of time. I have never tried any devices for a long enough time to know how well they work. Manual exercises and stretching worked for me, took years, with no progress in the first 6 months. So if someone does not like the process it may be difficult to stick with the program long enough to achieve results. For whatever reason I wanted to find out if the exercises/stretching worked or not. I had seen ads making claims and did not know what to believe or think. Other than, I am not usually dazzled by advertising. I had no goal or expectation other than to see if I could measure an increase is size. So the question becomes how long do you have to do something before you determine it does not work or you cannot do it. Interesting issue. So far the results seem permanent however I still do work on the unit regularly so perhaps if I stopped it would shrink up, I don't think it will. It is a way of life.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@AnanonymousGuy has it right imo.

All of his statements reflect my science biased theories on the subject

For me, I do claim a .5" gain over at least a year. I attribute it to traction type extending for long periods. The girth gain of .25" I am more skeptical of, but it has lasted a month or so with out exercise

Look at it as part of your overall workout for health and looks. It's great for blood flow and with the temp and long term gains, you can try out a little extra size. If you are trying to just get bigger, you will be disappointed. It's very little gain for a loooooot of effort. If it even works for you

Reactions: midwestrob

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@AnanonymousGuy has it right imo.

All of his statements reflect my science biased theories on the subject

For me, I do claim a .5" gain over at least a year. I attribute it to traction type extending for long periods. The girth gain of .25" I am more skeptical of, but it has lasted a month or so with out exercise

Look at it as part of your overall workout for health and looks. It's great for blood flow and with the temp and long term gains, you can try out a little extra size. If you are trying to just get bigger, you will be disappointed. It's very little gain for a loooooot of effort. If it even works for you
It would be worth it for me .5" would put me closer to 6".

windibundu

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One thing I have noticed is up to half an inch/1cm length difference in erect length depending on the measuring method used and whether I am sitting up, laying down or standing. This is without any PE. Gives me food for thought.