Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So far it's getting more vascular though that's a plus. Will keep at it.

That's the main thing I noticed. I definitely have veins sticking out that weren't there before. I have also gained but it is pretty minimal compared to what a lot of others claim. About 3/8" in length, .25" in base girth and about .1" in mid girth. I don't have a before but this is the after.

2736_2~2.jpg

Reactions: citomar and Jwag3

ZenHangerTeam

Experimental Member
Media
PE has been proven to work when it comes to gaining length and girth. The issue is that there is a lot of guys that are unable or unwilling to discipline themselves in a manner that will provide the results that they are looking for. It always comes down to wanting huge results with wanting to put in minimal effort, NOT GONNA WORK!! Hanging is one of the more natural processes that can be used to gain some very impresses results over time and its all about patience and a great routine. There is some risk for injury in this way, but paying attention and researching different methods is the trick to a safe penis hanging routine!!!

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
If yes, how much can you gain? And with which Routine?
There are some proof of growth photos at thundersplace.org https://www.thundersplace.org/progr...es/before-and-after-measurement-pictures.html (You might have to join to view)
Several inches of growth are possible if you find a technique that works and keep doing it consistently for years or even decades.
I use a vacuum pump in the bath (hydropumping): 5 mins warm up, 4 x 5 minutes in pump vacuum, maintaining as hard an erection I can, 3-4 times per week.
I've gained about 1 3/4" in length and about 1" in girth but that's after doing PE on and off for over 20 years.

Reactions: hungone84

Erock28

1st Like
Media
I've just recently started a PE routine a couple months ago and have been consistent with it. Mostly using an extender and a pump along with some minimal stretching.

It’s far too early to see any increases but it’s very obvious that my EQ (erection quality) and vascularity has improved dramatically. I’m already a decent size (7 x 5.5) so if I don’t gain I won’t be disappointed because I’m at least seeing and feeling a difference in other ways.

Reactions: hungone84

The earth is round, you can’t cure baldness, any gains on penis size are temporary.
When people claim they have gained 0.5” , think about it ....press that tape a bit deeper and gain an extra inch lol, how easy is it to measure your penis accurately? Some days it’s big other days it looks a lot smaller. I’ve been pumping many years and for me personally it’s all back to normal the following day.

Reactions: windibundu

headjohnwhite

Expert Member
Media
St. Catherines River (Nova Scotia, Canada)
Sexuality
No Response
Check my log on thundersplace
You can see my results I've gain close to an inch and half inch in girth.
It just takes years and alot of your time out of daily life.

So you expect someone to join on another site just to get their question answered? Seems fishy. Why not just help the guy here?

windibundu

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So you expect someone to join on another site just to get their question answered? Seems fishy. Why not just help the guy here?

I agree, it would seem fishy (sort of like gorilla marketing) except that I happen to know that that particular site is not a commercial site (it's free), has been around for more than 10 years and offers lots of routines and info that other sites charge you $$ for.

Reactions: FrancisCoSydney

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
"It just takes years and alot of your time out of daily life".

That is THE answer. Few if any have the kind of commitment required. Years back I got a pump and chamber. Then I'd read it required a combination of mechanical stretching and special hand stretching (jelqing). I gave up because I had to work 10 hours a day. And while the wife thought the pumping was "entertaining", the other stuff was laughable. But for those that are single and have the time? Have at it.

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I can't speak about it as if it is being scientifically regulated and exact protocols followed but it has helped me in length after a horrific Peyronie's surgery I had performed in Miami, FL around 15+ yrs ago. My cock had a 90 degree left turn before a Dr Reed performed the procedure. It's part of the old surgery methds The surgery cost me over 1.5" in length which was depressing. After pumping and jelqing vigorously and for long lengths of time for over 3 months I have an erect measurement of 6 3/8", no width change. My surgeon suggested I purchase a Dr Joel Kaplan pump and to jelq and stretch my cock to regain some length. I went from 7.5" to just below 6" and it was sickening. Urologists know that and Dr Reed gave me the information and a leaflet explaining jelqing for best results. So...for me it's working.

D

deleted911460

When i first started jelging i was 4.75 at mid shaft i am now at 5.50 mid shaft I started P E 2 years ago just to keep it in shape

Reactions: FrancisCoSydney