Is there any ridiculous claim anti-circumcision activists won't make?

B_FrenuLes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Troubling observation about anticircumcision advocates on LPSG. aka "skinheads".

Is there any ridiculous claim anti-circumcision advocates won't make?

My answer is NO.

B_retracted

Experimental Member
Media
I agree with the OP.

About the only other thing that has as many zealots ready willing and able to spread as much misinformation as possible (as if their life depends on it even though it has nothing to do with them) are the God Hates Fags people.

Just like the God Hates Fags people, the anti-circ freaks are adamant that they get to demand what every male on the planet does with their penis to which I say "Who the fuck are you?"

tal94

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Are people really zealots about it? Never come across 'em..maybe its just another way of bashing those who are different to you...

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The shoe fits better on the other foot. Quit trying to normalize genital cutting. Just because they got most of us in the U.S. doesn't mean it is normal. You guys are always working ass backwards from the irrational presumption that having part of your dick cut off is the way you were born. I realize it may seem normal to you - but it's odd that you can't or won't acknowledge that if you had grown to adulthood with your original equipment, you have a vanishingly small chance that you would ever have done that to yourself.

B_retracted

Experimental Member
Media
Are people really zealots about it? Never come across 'em..maybe its just another way of bashing those who are different to you...

They post relentlessly on any thread that has anything remotely to do with circumcision. And God forbid a guy says he likes being circumcised. It's like they admitted to fucking an underage girl. They also get off on telling cut guys that their cocks are ugly and that they're failures in bed (typical fucked-up shit).

B_retracted

Experimental Member
Media
The shoe fits better on the other foot. Quit trying to normalize genital cutting. Just because they got most of us in the U.S. doesn't mean it is normal. You guys are always working ass backwards from the irrational presumption that having part of your dick cut off is the way you were born. I realize it may seem normal to you - but it's odd that you can't or won't acknowledge that if you had grown to adulthood with your original equipment, you have a vanishingly small chance that you would ever have done that to yourself.

Exhibit A. :rolleyes:

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
They post relentlessly on any thread that has anything remotely to do with circumcision. And God forbid a guy says he likes being circumcised. It's like they admitted to fucking an underage girl. They also get off on telling cut guys that their cocks are ugly and that they're failures in bed (typical fucked-up shit).
You are in a very odd position making any assertions about non-intact guys since you are intact.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And God forbid a guy says he likes being circumcised. It's like they admitted to fucking an underage girl. They also get off on telling cut guys that their cocks are ugly and that they're failures in bed (typical fucked-up shit).

I like being cut. My cock is magnificent....bring it on bitches

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Speaking as a guy who pierced his own cock... sure I would have.

But the critical difference is none of the Pro-circumcision folks are suggesting that ALL children should be cut.
By and large they feel it was a decision made by their parents that is no big deal...

The reason the prepuccies are such jackass fascists is that they agitate for laws making circumcision a CRIME.

Sorry... but your own sick fixation on a fleshy bit of your dick is YOUR problem.

Stop trying to tell the rest of the world how to live.

And really.. try and learn to DEAL with it... and cut your parents some slack.

Grown men really could care less.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it goes both ways..

is there anything pro circumcision people wont make up about why the foreskin is bad? ive read some pretty funny reasons for why eveyrone should be circumcised.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Speaking as a guy who pierced his own cock...
Which removes no tissue and can be undone, but in any case, was your own choice. (And there are people who would say it was a little bit peculiar to pierce your own cock.)
... sure I would have.

But the critical difference is none of the Pro-circumcision folks are suggesting that ALL children should be cut.
By and large they feel it was a decision made by their parents
It never ceases to amaze me how the pro-circ people don't get it. Notice the peculiar change of tense and person in the above. "None of the pro-circ people are suggesting that ALL children should be cut [actually, some are], but by and large they feel" [and here, unlike Phil, I don't mysteriously shift into the past tense and start talking about adults] that ANY children can be cut at their parents' whim into the indefinite future. That is just as unjust as circumcising ALL children.
...that is no big deal...
Circumcision IS a big deal for the men who have been cut without their consent and wish they hadn't been. Get used to it.

Saying "it's no big deal" (unless someone suggests not doing it) is one of the key ways circumcision is kept "routine".

The reason the prepuccies are such jackass fascists is that they agitate for laws making circumcision a CRIME.
No need. If the laws against female genital cutting were properly merged with the laws guaranteeing equality of the sexes, male genital cutting would already be a crime. If medical circumcision were invented today, and subjected to proper ethical reviews, it would be rejected except as a procedure of last resort. If no religion mandated circumcision till now, and one proposed doing so, they would be treated like the polygamists in Texas.

Sorry... but your own sick fixation on a fleshy bit of your dick is YOUR problem.

Stop trying to tell the rest of the world how to live.
But in saying that you are telling 1.2 million boys a year in the US alone how they must live; without an integral part of their bodies.

And really.. try and learn to DEAL with it... and cut your parents some slack.

Grown men really could care less.
Nobody is trying to change the past. Thousands of men are partially undoing what was done to them as babies, and the very fact that they are is sufficient proof that it should not have been done to them, and should not be done to any others.

Last edited:

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it goes both ways..

is there anything pro circumcision people wont make up about why the foreskin is bad? ive read some pretty funny reasons for why eveyrone should be circumcised.
See the lists of bad reasons for circumcising (circumstitions) and absurd claims about the foreskin and circumcision (circumsurdities).

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm all for changing trends and educating people about circumcision. What i'm not for is categorizing people as barbaric because they do this. There are plenty of people who are happy with a lack of foreskin who wouldnt change a thing. I used to think having large breasts was a desire of every woman, i was wrong. Many love having small breasts and the practicality it allows. If i liked having b-cups and degraded everyone who was for getting implants i'd be a nut. The renowned Anti-circ people are militant, rude, hateful and try to scare everyone into believing what they do. I see them no differently than the people who go on talkshows telling everyone about how all implants are bad because their silicone implant leaked and "possibly" caused their autoimmune disorders.

Militant people of any kind piss me off. They insist their way is only way. They never see exceptions to their rule and pull out their propaganda when someone brings up complications of an intact penis. They aren't very likable people to be around. They tend to be "glass half empty" types who blame all on the lack of foreskin and encourage other men to feel like shit for liking being cut or encourage them to feel depressed if they are bothered by being cut. They want everyone to be miserable and to wallow on this mantra all for the sake of "educating" everyone against infant circumcision.

The truth is they are truly miserable people who have found a niche, memorized all the possible horrible outcomes and use their own sexual/psychosexual and self esteem problems and trace them back to their RIC. They discount anyones firsthand account of enjoying their sex life in spite of no foreskin because this would ruin their agenda.

Instead of convincing people by saying "its perfectly good tissue, dont cut it off" they go into scare tactics and their best comebacks are "well the cut guys just dont know any better"

It's a source of contention among many members here and if you look around for 5 seconds you will see that people all over this planet are tired of the same people with the same referrals to the one and only fanatical anti circumcision website. All nuts refer to that website and i've read it myself and its like reading the horrors of any procedure by the people who are 100% against it at all costs.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Everyone knows the self esteem resides in foreskin.
Mlle R thinks she is being funny, but would anybody here deny that a lot of a man's self-esteem seems to reside in his penis? And if someone becomes aware that a significant part of his penis has been CUT OFF without his consent, and he would have preferred otherwise, is it surprising if it impacts on his self-esteem?

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm all for changing trends and educating people about circumcision. What i'm not for is categorizing people as barbaric because they do this. There are plenty of people who are happy with a lack of foreskin who wouldnt change a thing. I used to think having large breasts was a desire of every woman, i was wrong. Many love having small breasts and the practicality it allows. If i liked having b-cups and degraded everyone who was for getting implants i'd be a nut.
Poor analogy. If little girls routinely had their breasts surgically reduced at birth [I imagine there are buds there whose removal would prevent growth later - if not, make that "reduced at puberty"] at parental whim, I think Mlle R might get militant about it.

The renowned Anti-circ people are militant, rude, hateful and try to scare everyone into believing what they do.
The movement has its share of loose cannons, but they are on the fringes.

the one and only fanatical anti circumcision website. All nuts refer to that website.
I'm unfamiliar with that website. What's the URL?

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All reasons, all opinions, all choices, all cuts or naught, it is a practice worldwide that will always and forever occure.

There was a time I felt a little (adjective or verb) for my missing tissue, I think it was October 17 1983 from 2:12pm- 2:13 pm.

I just wanna know what they do with it after it's removed?

anyone..anyone?