Is there any size difference between standard condoms?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
for example, Durex vs. Trojan, etc.

Assuming they aren't the larger kinds and whatever

holsty101

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I seem to remember an article that showed a small (only a few mm, in length & circ) differences between brands, that was in the UK tho, and i can't remember where or when :redface:

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
actually i'd say a good 75% of men who buy magnums are doing it just because the way it makes them feel to put it on. the box is black and it says MAGNUM in gold letters and the condom package is larger than a normal condom. so it makes them feel good to have magnums and to hold a wrapped magnum and put it on and have it fit.
but magnum's aren't much bigger, they just stretch more becasue the material is thicker. you have to have a seriously massive penis to need a magnum let alone a mag XL.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i use magnums...and it is actually LESS embarrasing to buy
"normal" condoms.

However, "normal" condoms make my cock hurt,making my erection weaker.

magnums fit like a glove.
if it fits,use it.

as far as the question...i think lifestyles and durex are not as
wide as trojans stock.
i remember regular trojans actually got down my dick easier.
whereas durex and lifestyles both had difficulty on my head and base.

avantgarde

Experimental Member
Media
i still haven't tried Magnums yet, but the way you guys talk it sounds like i need to step up. i don't use trojans at all, i find that all of their products are cut a bit short and narrow.

I have my "special" condoms and junk condoms. My specials are Crowns and BeyondSevens. BeyondSeven is cut just a smidge smaller than crown, but they're Sheerlon (much thinner than latex, but just as durable) and feel a bit better. They're all pretty "tight" i should mention and damn near impossible to get off after sex.

BrownStallion

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i bumped up to magnums after i realized trying to put a regular condom on was like stretching a balloon. When they were on i was stuffed unto it and really uncomfortable. It felt sucked in. Magnums were perfect. I can fit a magnum XL but i can also fit a magnum just well. Not 10 inches so dont need the xl. but for girth, magnums are very helpful.

scorpiokc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe I'm weird, but if I'm going to wear a condom I kind of like them tight. I like a little bit of pain, but of course I also like to play with metal cock rings, too, which can somewhat uncomfortable when you have a raging hard on. Magnums do fit better, though, particularly if you're thicker than average.

SteveReeves

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Honestly, I absolutely have to use Magnum, and prefer the Magnum XL. They are WAY too long for me, but I need the increased girth. I can't fit into a regular sized condom. Even if I can force it in, it breaks every time.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did anyone other than holsty101 actually read the original question!?! :confused:

He asked how different brands of regular size condoms compare. Not how large condoms compare to regular size condoms!

I can't answer the question because I haven't used regular size condoms.