Is there any truth to foot size/height etc hinting at penis size

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by kgirl24, May 13, 2008.

1. kgirl24

kgirl24 New Member

Albums:
    Is there any real way to tell someone might have a big one by other body parts? lol :)

2. crossy

Gold Member

3. Stretch

Stretch New Member

What he said...:smile:

4. nudeyorker

Gold Member

Non...(as they say in France)

5. kgirl24

kgirl24 New Member

Albums:
    that suks

6. B_boynextdoorkpt

B_boynextdoorkpt New Member

7. spunkyboy2008

spunkyboy2008 New Member

Albums:
    Well I think studies have shown a correlation between height or foot size and penis size but it's weak... a bit like you'd find a correlation between foot size or height and weight but it would be weak because you get tall slim people and short fat ones.

I don't think there is any reliable way of telling by other body characteristics.

8. 220483

Gold Member

YES there is... just pull down a mans pants [and underwear...] and have a LOOK for yourself! that's the safest way to be sure about a man's size!

9. B_superlarge

B_superlarge New Member

Yes, many detailed studies indicating correlations with some body parts:

height - mild involving overall average penis size, moderate involving outlier penis sizes

shoe size - weak involving overall average penis size, moderate involving outlier penis sizes

flaccid to erect - strong correlation

fingers - strong correlation found involving index finger in only doctor study available on this. other fingers aren't mentioned in report, unclear whether other fingers were studied or not.

natural butt size - strongly correlated with penis size, but only one doctor study available on this

girth and length strongly correlated

Many people don't understand what the word correlation means and think that so long as an exception exists no correlation exists. There does not have to be an absolute for a correlation to exist. Correlations can range from none to weak to mild to moderate to strong. It's now believed there are genes sharing penis and some body parts components. Since many factors go into developing an individual the correlations are not absolutes.

10. mikefole9

mikefole9 Active Member

Albums:
  11. spunkyboy2008

spunkyboy2008 New Member

Albums:
    This is a pet hate of mine, especially amongst journalists who write about scientific topics without understanding the basics of it.

Also those silly opinions you sometimes hear like "my grandmother smoked all her life and lived to be 105, so it can't be that bad for you" etc.

12. B_superlarge

B_superlarge New Member

It's a constant type reasoning people give though. Doesn't say much for their reasoning, nor for their level of study habits. Opinions are a dime a dozen. That's not even two cents. Posts are often lacking in depth and loaded with ignorance.

13. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Nope, it's just a coincidence.

14. Jetaimemina84

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    always stay away from fat guys, they have poor genes. this will increase your chances in finding large dicks.

15. D_Harry_A_Ness

D_Harry_A_Ness Account Disabled

Kgirl24=HOTTIE. That's all I know

16. Tee&A

Tee&A New Member

Girl, I've heard it all, everything from foot size to the thumbnail. A girlfriend told me to look at the moon on the bottom of a man's thumbnail. She said the thicker and wider his moon is, the thicker and wider his penis is. Now this method has worked every time, but I'll go out on a limb and say that it's been coincidence each and every time. Besides, my man is 6'4" and wears only a size 12 shoe, but he's almost ten inches long, so I don't think shoe size matters, lol.

17. lowteg

lowteg Member

the only proven fact ive heard is that people who are overweight will loose size, and are generally shorter.

I saw this thing on tv the other day saying if your over weight by alot you can actually gain 1 inch for every 30 pounds you loose LOL..

18. Darpon

Darpon New Member

Size 12 isn't a large shoe size? I thought it was.

Anyway, wasn't this topic JUST done?

In any event, whether there's a correlation or not, I personally think that there are enough exceptions to make it not worth noting. I have tiny hands, short fingers, tiny feet, tiny wrists, and I'm only 5'4" tall. My cock isn't massive by any means, but it's above average, yet all of the usual signs say I should be tiny.

Enough other people are exceptions to the rule to make it kind of pointless to use them, really. Until you see the fully erect cock yourself, you can't be absolutely sure how big or small a man is.

19. Alex Chambers

Alex Chambers Member

Darpon, I looked at your pictures a short while ago and thought you were hot. After learning that you're 5'4", I think you are even hotter (I tend to be drawn to dudes shorter than I am). I would love to see a picture of your face.

Keep defying the statistics!

20. B_superlarge

B_superlarge New Member

Yes, a 12 size shoe is big. And even though the overall average penis size for guys with size 12 shoe and bigger shoes is only a slightly longer penis when averaged overall, the 'percentage' of guys with size 12 shoes and bigger shoes who have bigger penises is significantly higher than guys with average size feet. As a side note, guys with big feet who have big penises are still outnumbered by guys with average size feet who have big penises because average size feet make up so many more guys.

In other words, percentage wise big feet increases the chances he may have a big penis, but nevertheless countwise there are more guys with average feet that have big penises because there are so many more guys with average size feet.

Draft saved Draft deleted