Is there any truth?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by g65, Sep 21, 2005.

1. g65

g65 New Member

An ex-girlfriend of mine claimed, whilst we were still dating, that she could estimate a man's size by his general build.

I know there are some "out of the ordinary" cases here, but in general are taller, bigger men more endowed? Is it safe to assume that big men with big features such as hands, feet, etc likely to be more endowed?

On a site called www.sizesurvey.com they say there is a correlation between height and penis size.

G

2. madame_zora

Gold Member

We have done these body part correlations to death. Most of us do not believe any of them are true. I certainly don't but I'll let everyone else speak for themselves.

3. g65

g65 New Member

I'm aware of that, just curious from her comments.

4. MsLulu

MsLulu New Member

Wow, women can apparently tell by just looking at a guy? Interesting. I've been fascinated by men who are "growers" not "showers." They may seem small soft, but grow so big .... eesh!

5. madame_zora

Gold Member

I'm aware of that, just curious from her comments.
    [post=345268]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Honestly, I'd say she's full of shit. Anyone can say anything, but that certainly doesn't make it so. I can swear on my life that I can do complicated algebraic equasions in my head and spit out a line of shit that may or may not sound impressive, but that doesn't make it real. Sounds to me like she's just trying to sound impressive and knowledgable, she may even believe the bullshit she's saying, but that still doesn't make it true. When I say we've discussed it to death, I'm really not kidding. I'm sure I've seen over a hundred of these threads, and every single time after enough people chime in and give their stats, we find that penis size is random and not related to other body parts at all. Not noses, hands, feet, ring fingers, height or any other myth. The penis is NOT a bone, so it doesn't even make sense that it would be related to height. Tell her nice try.

6. hippyscum

hippyscum New Member

Well, I'm average height and average length... I also have broad shoulders and above average girth on my penis.. but I think it's just a coincidence.

7. Ryandaoc

Ryandaoc New Member

g65...I'm fairly confident in saying that there are a huge number of women that cannot estimate the size accurately when they are seeing a man naked and 2 feet away.

I am entirely confident that this ex of yours is wrong more often than she is right.

This site is loaded with "experts" and I've seen enough opinioins posted that even our resident experts are wrong more often than they are right as well.

I can offer you this: There is a direct relationship between the length of a man's penis and the distance from his pubis symphysis to the tip of the glans. Other than that, I think the relationships end.

8. SUMYUNGUY

SUMYUNGUY New Member

Another interesting fact: Only men have visible Adam's-apples.

9. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    You might be able to say that in general the average NBA player has a bigger penis than the average dwarf, but I bet there are exceptions there too!

The only way to be sure of a guys size is to check it out yourself. :bigsmile:

LapDog :p

10. seandelevan

seandelevan Member

Sad thing is MOST women think this. I hear alot of females say:

"oh he's a big guy.....he must be packing!!!"

i've heard it so much It's sad.

11. brianca

brianca New Member

I actually do believe that there are physical cues that correlate to penis size. The problem is that I also believe there are too many such cues interacting with each other that no one would ever be able to sort them all out, if that makes sense.

12. MsLulu

MsLulu New Member

I remember reading an interview from that giant guy who was in "Big Fish" (movie.) He was over 7" tall and he said he just got sick of women always wondering what else was BIG on him and that every girl he ever met was only interested in that part of him. I felt pretty bad for the guy. I think he's passed on now, so maybe he's in heaven where all women care about is what's on the inside. :)

13. thirdlegmeat

thirdlegmeat Member

I think that many women like playing the game of "guess the penis size." This is natural, since the penis is so hidden and mysterious. I've had women at work comment on my shoe size, and say, "oh, you must be big." I would always laugh tell them that I hope there's no correlation because I only wear a size 11 (which is just above average in male foot sizing). I would then say that other parts of my body were much larger proportionally than my feet. Obviously that comment got some giggles :)

14. BigBen

Gold Member

Albums:

<!--QuoteBegin-thirdlegmeat
    @Sep 22 2005, 03:26 AM
    I think that many women like playing the game of "guess the penis size." This is natural, since the penis is so hidden and mysterious. I&#39;ve had women at work comment on my shoe size, and say, "oh, you must be big." I would always laugh tell them that I hope there&#39;s no correlation because I only wear a size 11 (which is just above average in male foot sizing). I would then say that other parts of my body were much larger proportionally than my feet. Obviously that comment got some giggles :)
    [post=345523]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]

As to the first comment about height, as it has been explained many times on this board, height seems to have nothing to do with it...for the most part. I am occassionally seeing a lady whose ex was 6&#39;7", and she said he was about 7". She herself is 6&#39; tall.

And referencing the second comment from TLM, I agree that some women do look at bulges and wonder.
    I have had women upon meeting me whose eyes were drawn immediately to my bulge (and like busty women when men talk to their chest), I have had them stare and talk to my bulge. Even some long time acquintances have done this.

15. BigBen

Gold Member

Albums:

And yes, I understand the tall gentleman in the movie you are talking about did pass away a few months ago. It made the news.

16. thickmarine

thickmarine New Member

OK... so I don&#39;t post very much (actually.... this may be my first post&#33;), but I&#39;m pretty sure there&#39;s not much correlation anywhere? I have a general idea that tall skinny guys (the ones that seem like they are all "elbows and knees") are, on average, more hung. But the guys that are tall and built (usually, the ones I find myself attracted to) are actually on the normal side? (Well, there&#39;s another thread I&#39;m sure... the big guys may actually be avg or above avg... it just might look small given their frame.) Whether it&#39;s because I am one of the latter kind of guys, (who also happens to be a little bit "above proportioned") and I notice this trend, who knows? Anyway... there&#39;s my "2 cents"

17. Irish

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think you just won the thread.

18. jonb

Gold Member

Taller men are probably larger, but not much so. I&#39;m 6&#39;5", for example. That converts to a mere 3/4" more. A large difference for the average man, but most of us here are on the extreme right of the bell curve. On an average man, my penis would be a little over 9 1/4".

Make sense?

19. madame_zora

Gold Member

Personally, I just haven&#39;t seen the correlation, but anecdotal experience is just that. While I don&#39;t necessarily consider it a "correlation", I seem to have found more large hung guys who are very thin but I don&#39;t know if there&#39;s any relation or just luck of the draw.

20. jonb

Gold Member

Actually, it is a correlation still. Correlation just means that as x increases, y increases. Or as x decreases, y decreases.

Draft saved Draft deleted