Is there any truth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lets say the average guy today is six foot and the average cock is six inches (getting close to the number of the beast here). Then a guy who is is six foot six is in fact just over 8% taller than the average and therefore if his cock were in direct proportion it would be 6.5 inches. Similarly a five foot six guy would have 5.5 inches.

Whilst we might say a guy of six six was huge and a guy of five six small, we wouldn't say the same about a 6.5 and 5.5 cock. Interesting.

I knew of a guy who was six nine - he got sick of being asked if his cock was in proportion to his size.

"No" he would say and they would be disappointed. "If it was, I'd be ten foot tall."

Media
Originally posted by g65@Sep 21 2005, 07:23 AM
An ex-girlfriend of mine claimed, whilst we were still dating, that she could estimate a man's size by his general build.

I know there are some "out of the ordinary" cases here, but in general are taller, bigger men more endowed? Is it safe to assume that big men with big features such as hands, feet, etc likely to be more endowed?

On a site called www.sizesurvey.com they say there is a correlation between height and penis size.

G
[post=345261]Quoted post[/post]​

I wish I knew!

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, the best way to determine penis size is this, ask the man to pull down his pants. Produce the ruler from your purse, get it hard, and measure. It never fails, really I've tried it! LOLOLLZ

Can I kill myself now?

Reactions: il2tx

dlcs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by madame_zora@Oct 3 2005, 01:22 PM
Well, the best way to determine penis size is this, ask the man to pull down his pants. Produce the ruler from your purse, get it hard, and measure. It never fails, really I've tried it! LOLOLLZ

Can I kill myself now?
[post=348497]Quoted post[/post]​
*waves hello* :hi:
Love your stuff, Zora!
Hmm. The guy I'm with now just kinda... told me.
We haven't gone to bed yet, but I did get hands-on verification. :evilgrin:

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can I kill myself now?

Don't be silly. We have yet to rigourously evaluate any correlation between size and toes, let alone mother's breasts. (I was breast fed by small ones BTW).

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Lordpendragon@Oct 4 2005, 04:17 AM
Can I kill myself now?

Don't be silly. We have yet to rigourously evaluate any correlation between size and toes, let alone mother's breasts. (I was breast fed by small ones BTW).
[post=348640]Quoted post[/post]​

Aha! Small mother's breasts cause big dicks, you just PROVED it beyond all doubt!

The thing about correlations is that there may be some that are true, usually, but there's nothing that's a hard and fast rule. This site is proof positive of the nature of exceptions, so this collection of exceptions can invalidate any theory that comes along. In the end, we are individuals and not governed by any natural law, so finding a sure fire way to determine who's packin' just ain't gonna happen. Ask, then you'll know.

Height ain't a good way to determine the size of the penis. I look at hangs and bulges, but in reality it is confidence. The guy who gets around with a lot of women or men is probably big. I can sense a guy's size by his confidence more than anything

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Height ain't a good way to determine the size of the penis. I look at hangs and bulges, but in reality it is confidence. The guy who gets around with a lot of women or men is probably big. I can sense a guy's size by his confidence more than anything

This thread has been dead since '05, dude.

Also, this isn't a women's issue.

This thread has been dead since '05, dude.

Also, this isn't a women's issue.

Half of these accounts have been dead on hear since '05. You are correct it's not really a woman's issue nor is large penis support group.

INCUBUS

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Half of these accounts have been dead on hear since '05. You are correct it's not really a woman's issue nor is large penis support group.
So why dig up another dead thread and back from 2005.
You'll prolly get more of the same replies than IF you had started a new thread with more possibilities of positive responses

Reactions: g0nz0
Status
Not open for further replies.